How to buy Beston Global Food Company (BFC) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Beston Global Food Company shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Beston Global Food Company is a packaged foods business based in Australia. Beston Global Food Company shares (BFC) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian dollars. Beston Global Food Company has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $127.9 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Beston Global Food Company
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the ASX. Our table can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, such as your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Beston Global Food Company. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: BFC. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Beston Global Food Company reaches your desired price. Look into dollar-cost averaging to spread out your risk, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Beston Global Food Company. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock and the business performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Beston Global Food Company key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Beston Global Food Company stock a buy or sell?
- Beston Global Food Company performance over time
- Beston Global Food Company's financials
- How volatile are Beston Global Food Company shares?
- Does Beston Global Food Company pay a dividend?
- Other common questions
Beston Global Food Company stock price (ASX:BFC)Use our graph to track the performance of BFC stocks over time.
Beston Global Food Company shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.041 - $0.15|
|50-day moving average||$0.0629|
|200-day moving average||$0.0693|
|Dividend yield||$0 (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.027|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Beston Global Food Company stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. However, this is not a recommendation. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Beston Global Food Company price performance over time
|1 week (2022-06-16)||22.22%|
|1 month (2022-05-26)||23.94%|
|3 months (2022-03-25)||62.96%|
|6 months (2021-12-24)||25.71%|
|1 year (2021-06-25)||-32.31%|
|2 years (2020-06-26)||-1.12%|
|3 years (2019-06-26)||-20.00%|
|5 years (2017-06-26)||-56.00%|
Beston Global Food Company financials
|Revenue TTM||$127.9 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$1.8 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-11.51%|
|Return on equity TTM||-29.54%|
|Market capitalisation||$57.9 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Beston Global Food Company share dividends
We're not expecting Beston Global Food Company to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Beston Global Food Company share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Beston Global Food Company's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.041 up to $0.15. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta measures a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Beston Global Food Company's is -0.1224. This would suggest that Beston Global Food Company's shares have been inversely-correlated to the average (for this exchange) – so when the broader market trended up or down, Beston Global Food Company has bucked the trend.
Beston Global Food Company overview
Beston Global Food Company Limited, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the manufacture and sale of food and beverage products in Australia, Asia, Europe, and North America. It operates in four segments: Australian Dairy, Australian Meat, Australian Other, and International Other. The company owns milk production plants to produce cheese and other dairy products; and harvests, processes, packages, and distributes live, chilled, and frozen seafood; and produces and processes meat products. It also develops and produces health and food, beverage, and pharmaceutical products; processes spring water; and develops and commercializes end-to-end food traceability and anti-counterfeit technology solutions, as well as operates as a food e-commerce platform. Beston Global Food Company Limited was incorporated in 2014 and is based in Adelaide, Australia.
Stocks similar to Beston Global Food Company
Beston Global Food Company in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Nexgen Energy (NXG) shares
Steps to owning and managing Nexgen Energy shares.
How to buy Keypath Education (KED) shares
Steps to owning and managing Keypath Education shares.
What are green bonds and how do they impact the world?
If you want to directly fund climate solutions a green bond is a great place to start. Here is how they work.
5 best ways to invest money in Australia in 2022
What's the best way to invest money in Australia? Find out about robo advisors, index funds, cryptocurrency and more in this guide.
How to buy EBR Systems (EBR) shares
Steps to owning and managing EBR Systems shares.
How to buy 5E Advanced Materials (5EA) shares
Steps to owning and managing 5E Advanced Materials shares.
How to buy Leo lithium shares
Steps to owning and managing Leo lithium shares.
How to buy Besra Gold (BEZ) shares
Steps to owning and managing Besra Gold shares.
How to buy The Lottery Corporation (TLC) shares
Steps to owning and managing The Lottery Corporation shares.
How to buy BSP Financial Group (BFL) shares
Steps to owning and managing Endeavour Group shares.
Ask an Expert