How to buy Beston Global Food Company shares
Own Beston Global Food Company shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Beston Global Food Company Limited is a packaged foods business based in Australia. Beston Global Food Company shares (BFC) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Beston Global Food Company has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $108.3 million.
How to buy shares in Beston Global Food Company
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Beston Global Food Company. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: BFC. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Beston Global Food Company reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.084, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Beston Global Food Company. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
- Beston Global Food Company key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Beston Global Food Company stock a buy or sell?
- Beston Global Food Company performance over time
- Beston Global Food Company's financials
- How volatile are Beston Global Food Company shares?
- Does Beston Global Food Company pay a dividend?
- Other common questions
How has coronavirus impacted Beston Global Food Company's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, Beston Global Food Company's share price has had significant positive movement.
Its last market close was $0.084, which is 5.95% up on its pre-crash value of $0.079 and 44.83% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.058.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of Beston Global Food Company shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $795.18 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $1,012.05.
Beston Global Food Company share priceUse our graph to track the performance of BFC stocks over time.
Beston Global Food Company shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.047 - $0.12|
|50-day moving average||$0.0914|
|200-day moving average||$0.0812|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.061|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Beston Global Food Company stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Beston Global Food Company price performance over time
|1 week (2021-01-08)||25.37%|
|1 month (2020-12-16)||-3.45%|
|3 months (2020-10-16)||-10.64%|
|6 months (2020-07-16)||5.00%|
|1 year (2020-01-16)||0%|
|2 years (2019-01-16)||-42.07%|
|3 years (2018-01-16)||-67.06%|
|5 years (2016-01-15)||-84.00%|
Beston Global Food Company financials
|Revenue TTM||$108.3 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$14.4 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-6.12%|
|Return on equity TTM||-15.21%|
|Market capitalisation||$54.2 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Beston Global Food Company share dividends
We're not expecting Beston Global Food Company to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Beston Global Food Company share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Beston Global Food Company's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.047 up to $0.12. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Beston Global Food Company's is -0.1891. This would suggest that Beston Global Food Company's shares have been inversely-correlated to the average (for this exchange) – so when the broader market trended up or down, Beston Global Food Company has bucked the trend.
Beston Global Food Company overview
Beston Global Food Company Limited, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the manufacture and sale of food and beverage products in Australia and internationally. It operates in four segments: Dairy, Meat, Other, and International Other. The company owns dairy farms that offer milk, cheese, and other dairy related products; harvests, processes, packages, and distributes live, chilled, and frozen seafood; and produces and processes meat products. It also develops and produces health and food, beverage, and pharmaceutical products; processes natural spring water; and develops and commercializes end-to-end food traceability and anti-counterfeit technology solutions, as well as operates as a food e-commerce platform. In addition, the company markets and distributes dairy, seafood, meat, wine, water, health, and nutrition products. Beston Global Food Company Limited was incorporated in 2014 and is headquartered in Adelaide, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Beston Global Food Company units | A$51.7
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Australian Fixed Interest Index ETF units.
How to buy Beston Global Food Company units | A$52.97
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Ethically Conscious Global Aggregate Bond Index (Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Beston Global Food Company units | A$102.29
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Morningstar Global Technology ETF units.
How to buy Beston Global Food Company units | A$23.73
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares Global Quality Leaders (Currency Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Beston Global Food Company units | A$88.25
Steps to owning and managing ETFS ROBO Global Robotics and Automation ETF units.
How to buy Beston Global Food Company units | A$16
Steps to owning and managing ETFS FANG+ ETF units.
How to buy Beston Global Food Company units | A$74.89
Steps to owning and managing ETFS S&P Biotech ETF units.
How to buy Beston Global Food Company units | A$50.91
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Reliance India Nifty 50 ETF units.
How to buy Beston Global Food Company units | A$9.43
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares India Quality ETF units.
Ask an Expert