How to buy Best & Less Group (BST) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Best & Less Group shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Best & Less Group is an apparel retail business based in Australia. Best & Less Group shares (BST) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Best & Less Group has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $628.4 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Best & Less Group
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Best & Less Group. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: BST. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Best & Less Group reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Best & Less Group. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
Best & Less Group stock price (ASX:BST)Use our graph to track the performance of BST stocks over time.
Best & Less Group shares at a glance
|52-week range||$2.16 - $4.45|
|50-day moving average||$3.8196|
|200-day moving average||$3.3585|
|Dividend yield||$0.14 (3.36%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.138|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Best & Less Group stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Best & Less Group price performance over time
|1 week (2022-01-12)||0.48%|
|2 years (2020-01-17)||300.00%|
|3 years (2019-01-18)||356.52%|
|5 years (2017-01-17)||366.67%|
Is Best & Less Group under- or over-valued?
Valuing Best & Less Group stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Best & Less Group's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Best & Less Group's EBITDA
Best & Less Group's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $61.2 million (£0.0 million).
The EBITDA is a measure of a Best & Less Group's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
Best & Less Group financials
|Revenue TTM||$628.4 million|
|Operating margin TTM||9.49%|
|Gross profit TTM||$304.7 million|
|Return on assets TTM||0%|
|Return on equity TTM||0%|
|Market capitalisation||$537.8 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Best & Less Group share dividends
We're not expecting Best & Less Group to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Best & Less Group overview
Best&Less Group Holdings Ltd retails clothing, footwear, and other goods for men, women, and kids. The company provides underwear, lingerie and sleepwear, denim, accessories, activewear, health and beauty products, jackets and knitwear, jeans and jeggings, jumpers and hoodies, pants and leggings, shoes, shorts and skirts, tops and T-shirts, bodysuits, sweatpants and trackpants, rompers, wraps, socks, and workwear, as well as maternity products. It also offers blankets and throws; sports products; bathroom and kitchen products, and beach towels; lunch boxes, toys, and water bottles; and hair accessories, hand sanitizers, face masks, lip balms, band aids, and bandages. The company operates 245 stores in Australia and New Zealand, as well as an online platform. Best&Less Group Holdings Ltd was founded in 1965 and is based in Leichhardt, Australia.
Best & Less Group in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to watch Sydney Sixers vs Sydney Thunder BBL live and match preview
The Sixers and Thunder clash in the biggest Sydney Derby in the history of the Big Bash League.
Where to watch Harry Potter: Hogwarts Tournament of Houses online
Who will be declared House Cup Champion?
How to watch Ray Donovan: The Movie online in Australia
Will Mickey Donovan finally die in this wrap-up movie?
RAT scams: How to avoid getting conned with rapid antigen tests
Don't fall for the scam artists when you're trying to protect your health - here's what to check.
How to do a COVID-19 test at home for international travel
Here's where you can book COVID-19 at-home tests approved for travel and how they work.
Where to shop every product in Kiernan Shipka’s beauty routine
We've rounded up everything you need to nail the 'date-worthy' makeup look, including some affordable dupes.
American Express Corporate Gold Card
Designed for big companies, this Amex charge card offers a mix of management tools and perks – including a 100,000 bonus Membership Rewards offer.
Rapid antigen tests: When will RAT stock be available? [UPDATED]
Rapid antigen tests are proving extremely hard to find, but there are options if you can be patient trying to find a RAT.
Beauty Product of the Week: Milk Makeup Hydro Grip Primer
We tried the viral Milk Makeup Hydro Grip Primer and spoiler alert, it's the bee's knees.
Where to watch Hotel Transylvania 4 online for free in Australia
Drac and the Pack are back, like you’ve never seen them before.
Ask an Expert