How to buy Berkeley Energia (BKY) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Berkeley Energia shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Berkeley Energia Limited is an uranium business based in Australia. Berkeley Energia shares (BKY) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Berkeley Energia has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $23,000. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Berkeley Energia
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Berkeley Energia. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: BKY. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Berkeley Energia reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Berkeley Energia. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Berkeley Energia key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Berkeley Energia stock a buy or sell?
- Berkeley Energia performance over time
- Berkeley Energia's financials
- How volatile are Berkeley Energia shares?
- Does Berkeley Energia pay a dividend?
- Have Berkeley Energia shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Berkeley Energia stock price (ASX:BKY)Use our graph to track the performance of BKY stocks over time.
Berkeley Energia shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.22 - $0.79|
|50-day moving average||$0.2899|
|200-day moving average||$0.4492|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.212|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Berkeley Energia stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Berkeley Energia price performance over time
|1 week (2021-11-26)||-21.28%|
|1 month (2021-11-03)||-15.91%|
|3 months (2021-09-03)||-44.78%|
|6 months (2021-06-03)||-68.10%|
|1 year (2020-12-03)||-66.67%|
|2 years (2019-12-03)||-19.57%|
|3 years (2018-12-03)||5.71%|
|5 years (2016-12-02)||-75.82%|
Berkeley Energia financials
|Gross profit TTM||$23,000|
|Return on assets TTM||-9.6%|
|Return on equity TTM||-644.76%|
|Market capitalisation||$60.9 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Berkeley Energia share dividends
We're not expecting Berkeley Energia to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Berkeley Energia's shares ever split?
Berkeley Energia's shares were split on 12 March 2009.
Berkeley Energia share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Berkeley Energia's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.22 up to $0.79. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Berkeley Energia's is 3.7729. This would suggest that Berkeley Energia's shares are significantly more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent a higher risk.
Berkeley Energia overview
Berkeley Energia Limited engages in the exploration and development of uranium properties in Spain. It primarily holds interest in the Salamanca project located in western Spain. The company was formerly known as Berkeley Energy Limited and changed its name to Berkeley Energia Limited in November 2015. Berkeley Energia Limited was incorporated in 1991 and is headquartered in Madrid, Spain.
Berkeley Energia in the news
Berkeley Energia Uranium Plant Application Denied by Spain; Shares Fall
Banyan Gold Provides Q3 Exploration Update, Aurmac Project, Yukon
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the Allup Silica IPO
Everything we know about the Allup Silica IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
The best products to achieve the clean beauty look
From where the no-makeup makeup look meets the model off duty vibe, we've put together a range of no-fuss products you'll love.
Where to watch Moulin Rouge! online in Australia
Every man wanted her – 1 man dared to love her.
How to watch Man United vs Arsenal Premier League live and match preview
Manchester United are scrambling to stay in touch with the top 4 as they host Arsenal this week
12-day advent calendars you can still get before Christmas
From toys to socks to beauty items, these are the top 12-day advent calendars you can still enjoy in the lead up to Christmas.
McDonald’s (MCD) share price, company profile and news
Steps to owning and managing McDonald's shares from in Australia.
Reputation & Christmas parties: Why I won’t be having a festive celebration this year
Reputation + Christmas parties: could it be the potential volcano erupting leaving rands, families and individuals to deal with the fallout?
Pay-as-you-groan: On-demand insurance that pays you $2K for a broken arm
Insurtech Flip has shaken up the insurance industry by launching the first on-demand injury cover in the country.
How to invest in the Qualitas Limited IPO
Everything we know about the Qualitas Limited IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
Ask an Expert