How to buy Bentley Capital (BEL) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Bentley Capital shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Bentley Capital is an asset management business based in Australia. Bentley Capital shares (BEL) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian dollars. Bentley Capital has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $6.9 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Bentley Capital
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the ASX. Our table can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, such as your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Bentley Capital. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: BEL. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Bentley Capital reaches your desired price. Look into dollar-cost averaging to spread out your risk, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Bentley Capital. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock and the business performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Bentley Capital key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Bentley Capital stock a buy or sell?
- Bentley Capital performance over time
- Bentley Capital's financials
- How volatile are Bentley Capital shares?
- Does Bentley Capital pay a dividend?
- Have Bentley Capital shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Bentley Capital stock price (ASX:BEL)Use our graph to track the performance of BEL stocks over time.
Bentley Capital shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.065 - $0.13|
|50-day moving average||$0.087|
|200-day moving average||$0.0808|
|Dividend yield||$0 (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.027|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Bentley Capital stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. However, this is not a recommendation. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Bentley Capital price performance over time
|1 week (2022-06-17)||-2.86%|
|1 month (2022-05-27)||-26.09%|
|3 months (2022-03-25)||-17.07%|
|6 months (2021-12-24)||-8.11%|
|1 year (2021-06-25)||-27.66%|
|2 years (2020-06-26)||94.29%|
|3 years (2019-06-27)||-9.33%|
|5 years (2017-06-26)||-40.87%|
Is Bentley Capital under- or over-valued?
Valuing Bentley Capital stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Bentley Capital's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Bentley Capital's EBITDA
Bentley Capital's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $5.4 million (£3 million).
The EBITDA is a measure of a Bentley Capital's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
Bentley Capital financials
|Revenue TTM||$6.9 million|
|Operating margin TTM||77.3%|
|Gross profit TTM||$12.1 million|
|Return on assets TTM||34.42%|
|Return on equity TTM||-22.96%|
|Market capitalisation||$5.3 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Bentley Capital share dividends
We're not expecting Bentley Capital to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Bentley Capital's shares ever split?
Bentley Capital's shares were split on 21 June 1995.
Bentley Capital share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Bentley Capital's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.065 up to $0.13. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta measures a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Bentley Capital's is 1.2309. This would suggest that Bentley Capital's shares are a little bit more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively speaking, a slightly higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Bentley Capital overview
Bentley Capital Limited is a publicly owned investment manager. The firm invests in the public equity markets of Australia. It focuses on technologies and services, especially in resources and mining, fast growing creative and information-based businesses, distressed / turnaround / pre or post insolvency situations, energy and metals. It was formerly known as BT Global Asset Management Limited and changed its name to Bentley Equities Limited in 2003, and then to Bentley Capital Limited in March 2004. Bentley Capital Limited was founded in 1986 and is based in West Perth, Australia.
Stocks similar to Bentley Capital
Bentley Capital in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Nexgen Energy (NXG) shares
Steps to owning and managing Nexgen Energy shares.
How to buy Keypath Education (KED) shares
Steps to owning and managing Keypath Education shares.
What are green bonds and how do they impact the world?
If you want to directly fund climate solutions a green bond is a great place to start. Here is how they work.
5 best ways to invest money in Australia in 2022
What's the best way to invest money in Australia? Find out about robo advisors, index funds, cryptocurrency and more in this guide.
How to buy EBR Systems (EBR) shares
Steps to owning and managing EBR Systems shares.
How to buy 5E Advanced Materials (5EA) shares
Steps to owning and managing 5E Advanced Materials shares.
How to buy Leo lithium shares
Steps to owning and managing Leo lithium shares.
How to buy Besra Gold (BEZ) shares
Steps to owning and managing Besra Gold shares.
How to buy The Lottery Corporation (TLC) shares
Steps to owning and managing The Lottery Corporation shares.
How to buy BSP Financial Group (BFL) shares
Steps to owning and managing Endeavour Group shares.
Ask an Expert