How to buy Bellevue Gold shares
Own Bellevue Gold shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Bellevue Gold Limited is a gold business based in Australia. Bellevue Gold shares (BGL) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Bellevue Gold has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $52,000..
How to buy shares in Bellevue Gold
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Bellevue Gold. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: BGL. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Bellevue Gold reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $1.285, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Bellevue Gold. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
Bellevue Gold share priceUse our graph to track the performance of BGL stocks over time.
Bellevue Gold shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.285 - $1.415|
|50-day moving average||$1.2235|
|200-day moving average||$1.1486|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.016|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Bellevue Gold stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Bellevue Gold price performance over time
|1 week (2021-01-14)||24.15%|
|1 month (2020-12-22)||6.64%|
|3 months (2020-10-22)||0%|
|6 months (2020-07-22)||16.82%|
|1 year (2020-01-21)||142.45%|
|2 years (2019-01-21)||157.00%|
|3 years (2018-01-19)||394.23%|
|5 years (2016-01-18)||N/A|
Bellevue Gold financials
|Gross profit TTM||$52,000|
|Return on assets TTM||-4.26%|
|Return on equity TTM||-7.77%|
|Market capitalisation||$876.7 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Bellevue Gold share dividends
We're not expecting Bellevue Gold to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Bellevue Gold's shares ever split?
Bellevue Gold's shares were split on a 1:20 basis on 2 December 2011. So if you had owned 20 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Bellevue Gold shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 1900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Bellevue Gold shares which in turn could have impacted Bellevue Gold's share price.
Bellevue Gold share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Bellevue Gold's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.285 up to $1.415. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Bellevue Gold's is 0.3994. This would suggest that Bellevue Gold's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Bellevue Gold overview
Bellevue Gold Limited, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the exploration and evaluation of gold properties in Australia. The company holds 100% interest in the Bellevue gold project covering an area of approximately 1,916km2 located to north-west of Kalgoorlie, Western Australia; the Yandal gold project covering an area of 867 km2 in Western Australia; and the Kathleen Valley Gold Project located in Western Australia. The company was formerly known as Draig Resources Limited and changed its name to Bellevue Gold Limited in July 2018. Bellevue Gold Limited was incorporated in 2004 and is based in West Perth, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Bellevue Gold units | A$51.76
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Australian Fixed Interest Index ETF units.
How to buy Bellevue Gold units | A$52.87
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Ethically Conscious Global Aggregate Bond Index (Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Bellevue Gold units | A$104.51
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Morningstar Global Technology ETF units.
How to buy Bellevue Gold units | A$24.15
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares Global Quality Leaders (Currency Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Bellevue Gold units | A$89.59
Steps to owning and managing ETFS ROBO Global Robotics and Automation ETF units.
How to buy Bellevue Gold units | A$17.03
Steps to owning and managing ETFS FANG+ ETF units.
How to buy Bellevue Gold units | A$75.86
Steps to owning and managing ETFS S&P Biotech ETF units.
How to buy Bellevue Gold units | A$51.94
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Reliance India Nifty 50 ETF units.
How to buy Bellevue Gold units | A$9.49
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares India Quality ETF units.
Ask an Expert