How to buy Bellevue Gold (BGL) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Bellevue Gold shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Bellevue Gold Limited is a gold business based in Australia. Bellevue Gold shares (BGL) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Bellevue Gold has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $76,000. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Bellevue Gold
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Bellevue Gold. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: BGL. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Bellevue Gold reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Bellevue Gold. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
Bellevue Gold stock price (ASX:BGL)Use our graph to track the performance of BGL stocks over time.
Bellevue Gold shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.69 - $1.415|
|50-day moving average||$0.9016|
|200-day moving average||$0.9071|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.015|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Bellevue Gold stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Bellevue Gold price performance over time
|1 week (2021-09-16)||-1.20%|
|1 month (2021-08-26)||-13.16%|
|3 months (2021-06-25)||-18.72%|
|6 months (2021-03-26)||-5.17%|
|1 year (2020-09-25)||-20.29%|
|2 years (2019-09-26)||35.25%|
|3 years (2018-09-26)||323.08%|
|5 years (2016-09-26)||1,962.50%|
Bellevue Gold financials
|Gross profit TTM||$76,000|
|Return on assets TTM||-4.11%|
|Return on equity TTM||-7.74%|
|Market capitalisation||$813.3 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Bellevue Gold share dividends
We're not expecting Bellevue Gold to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Bellevue Gold's shares ever split?
Bellevue Gold's shares were split on a 1:20 basis on 2 December 2011. So if you had owned 20 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Bellevue Gold shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 1900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Bellevue Gold shares which in turn could have impacted Bellevue Gold's share price.
Bellevue Gold share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Bellevue Gold's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.69 up to $1.415. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Bellevue Gold's is 0.3808. This would suggest that Bellevue Gold's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Bellevue Gold overview
Bellevue Gold Limited, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the exploration and evaluation of gold properties in Australia. The company holds 100% interest in the Bellevue gold project covering an area of approximately 1,916km2 located to north-west of Kalgoorlie, Western Australia; the Yandal gold project covering an area of 867 km2 in Western Australia; and the Kathleen Valley Gold Project located in Western Australia. The company was formerly known as Draig Resources Limited and changed its name to Bellevue Gold Limited in July 2018. Bellevue Gold Limited was incorporated in 2004 and is based in West Perth, Australia.
Stocks similar to Bellevue Gold
Bellevue Gold in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the Cosmos Exploration IPO
Everything we know about the Cosmos Exploration IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
What is behind the bounce in the Zip Co share price?
Shares in BNPL provider Zip Co have slipped more than 13% in the last 6 months.
Why the AGL share price has rebounded today
Shares in electricity giant AGL Energy are down 60% in the last 12 months.
How to invest in the Dundas Minerals IPO
Everything we know about the Dundas Minerals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Kalgoorlie Gold Mining IPO
Everything we know about the Kalgoorlie Gold Mining IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
The best iron ore stocks on the ASX (2021)
We look at some of the biggest and best performing iron ore stocks in Australia.
Why are the CBA and WBC share prices stumbling today?
Shares in the major banks have risen more than 50% in the last 12 months.
How to buy Evergrande shares from Australia
Steps to owning and managing China Evergrande Group shares from Australia.
How to invest in the Hamelin Gold IPO
Everything we know about the Hamelin Gold IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Lykos Metals IPO
Everything we know about the Lykos Metals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
Ask an Expert