How to buy Beam Communications Holdings (BCC) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Beam Communications Holdings shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Beam Communications Holdings Limited is a communication equipment business based in Australia. Beam Communications Holdings shares (BCC) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Beam Communications Holdings has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $18.5 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Beam Communications Holdings
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Beam Communications Holdings. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: BCC. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Beam Communications Holdings reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Beam Communications Holdings. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Beam Communications Holdings key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Beam Communications Holdings stock a buy or sell?
- Beam Communications Holdings performance over time
- Are Beam Communications Holdings shares over-valued?
- Beam Communications Holdings's financials
- How volatile are Beam Communications Holdings shares?
- Does Beam Communications Holdings pay a dividend?
- Have Beam Communications Holdings shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Beam Communications Holdings stock price (ASX:BCC)Use our graph to track the performance of BCC stocks over time.
Beam Communications Holdings shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.185 - $0.61|
|50-day moving average||$0.3861|
|200-day moving average||$0.2858|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$0.008|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Beam Communications Holdings stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Beam Communications Holdings price performance over time
|1 week (2021-12-01)||1.91%|
|1 month (2021-11-08)||-22.33%|
|3 months (2021-09-08)||66.67%|
|6 months (2021-06-08)||48.15%|
|1 year (2020-12-08)||45.45%|
|2 years (2019-12-06)||81.82%|
|3 years (2018-12-07)||207.69%|
|5 years (2016-12-08)||66.67%|
Is Beam Communications Holdings under- or over-valued?
Valuing Beam Communications Holdings stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Beam Communications Holdings's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Beam Communications Holdings's P/E ratio
Beam Communications Holdings's current share price divided by its per-share earnings (EPS) over a 12-month period gives a "trailing price/earnings ratio" of roughly 50x. In other words, Beam Communications Holdings shares trade at around 50x recent earnings.
That's relatively high compared to, say, the P/E ratio for the ASX over the 12 months to December 2019 (32.14). The high P/E ratio could mean that investors are optimistic about the outlook for the shares or simply that they're over-valued.
Beam Communications Holdings's EBITDA
Beam Communications Holdings's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $496,795 (£267,600).
The EBITDA is a measure of a Beam Communications Holdings's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
Beam Communications Holdings financials
|Revenue TTM||$18.5 million|
|Operating margin TTM||2.46%|
|Gross profit TTM||$5.7 million|
|Return on assets TTM||1.94%|
|Return on equity TTM||5.76%|
|Market capitalisation||$30.8 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Beam Communications Holdings share dividends
We're not expecting Beam Communications Holdings to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Beam Communications Holdings's shares ever split?
Beam Communications Holdings's shares were split on a 1:100 basis on 2 July 2012. So if you had owned 100 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Beam Communications Holdings shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 9900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Beam Communications Holdings shares which in turn could have impacted Beam Communications Holdings's share price.
Beam Communications Holdings share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Beam Communications Holdings's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.185 up to $0.61. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Beam Communications Holdings's is 0.4045. This would suggest that Beam Communications Holdings's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Beam Communications Holdings overview
Beam Communications Holdings Limited designs, develops, manufactures, sells, and distributes a range of satellite communication terminals, docking units, and handsets accessories. It also offers push-to-talk products, modems, antennas, and cables; gateways and cellular antennas; and airtime services. The company sells its products through SatPhone Shop, an online retail store. It operates in Australia, the United States, the United Arab Emirates, the United Kingdom, China, Canada, Japan, and internationally. The company was formerly known as World Reach Limited and changed its name to Beam Communications Holdings Limited in November 2018. Beam Communications Holdings Limited was incorporated in 1985 and is headquartered in Mulgrave, Australia.
Stocks similar to Beam Communications Holdings
Beam Communications Holdings in the news
Beam Communications : Proposed issue of securities - BCC
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Where to watch ER online in Australia
The emergency room is no place for the faint of heart.
Hands-on Binance tutorial for beginners (2021/22)
We run through how you buy and trade cryptocurrencies on the Binance exchange.
Ethereum within 2% of new all-time-high price as another global brand adopts NFTs
The past 7 days have seen ETH iron out its recent volatility-induced losses.
Bitcoin’s stagnation is alarming and could be followed by more bearish price action
The last 30-days have seen BTC register substantial losses of over 10%.
Australia’s best weekend deals for December 3, 2021
Australia's best weekend deals include 50% off at BCF, half-price ASICS shoes at Foot Locker, 80% off hot fashion at Nasty Gal.
Finder Daily Deals: The 7 best deals in Australia today
Today's best online deals include: $130 off Philips air fryers, $250 off Apple AirPods Max, 50% off at Myer.
What’s the last day you can shop online for Christmas? Retail cut-off dates
Here are the Christmas delivery cut-off dates for 50 major Australian retailers.
Kayo Sports for $2.50 a month: Grab this limited deal here
Kayo Sports, Australia's leading sports streaming platform, is offering a ridiculous deal for a short time.
Alphabet (GOOGL) share price, company profile and news
Steps to owning and managing Alphabet shares from in Australia.
Ask an Expert