How to buy BCI Minerals shares
Own BCI Minerals shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
BCI Minerals Limited is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. BCI Minerals shares (BCI) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. BCI Minerals has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $76.8 million..
How to buy shares in BCI Minerals
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for BCI Minerals. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: BCI. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until BCI Minerals reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.24, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of BCI Minerals. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
- BCI Minerals key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is BCI Minerals stock a buy or sell?
- BCI Minerals performance over time
- Are BCI Minerals shares over-valued?
- BCI Minerals's financials
- How volatile are BCI Minerals shares?
- Does BCI Minerals pay a dividend?
- Have BCI Minerals shares ever split?
- Other common questions
BCI Minerals share priceUse our graph to track the performance of BCI stocks over time.
BCI Minerals shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.099 - $0.285|
|50-day moving average||$0.2461|
|200-day moving average||$0.1884|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$0.001|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy BCI Minerals stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
BCI Minerals price performance over time
|1 week (2021-01-13)||-20.00%|
|1 month (2020-12-21)||-20.00%|
|3 months (2020-10-21)||0%|
|6 months (2020-07-21)||45.45%|
|1 year (2020-01-20)||41.18%|
|2 years (2019-01-18)||77.78%|
|3 years (2018-01-19)||41.18%|
|5 years (2016-01-20)||235.66%|
Is BCI Minerals under- or over-valued?
Valuing BCI Minerals stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of BCI Minerals's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
BCI Minerals's P/E ratio
BCI Minerals's current share price divided by its per-share earnings (EPS) over a 12-month period gives a "trailing price/earnings ratio" of roughly 272x. In other words, BCI Minerals shares trade at around 272x recent earnings.
That's relatively high compared to, say, the P/E ratio for the ASX over the 12 months to December 2019 (32.14). The high P/E ratio could mean that investors are optimistic about the outlook for the shares or simply that they're over-valued.
BCI Minerals financials
|Revenue TTM||$76.8 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$20.6 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-4.8%|
|Return on equity TTM||0.36%|
|Market capitalisation||$143.6 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
BCI Minerals share dividends
We're not expecting BCI Minerals to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have BCI Minerals's shares ever split?
BCI Minerals's shares were split on 29 June 2009.
BCI Minerals share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, BCI Minerals's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.099 up to $0.285. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while BCI Minerals's is 2.1786. This would suggest that BCI Minerals's shares are significantly more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent a higher risk.
BCI Minerals overview
BCI Minerals Limited engages in the exploration and development of mineral assets in Australia. It explores for salt, sulphate of potash, iron ore, and potash deposits. The company owns a 100% interest in the Mardie salt and potash project, which is located on the West Pilbara coast; and the Iron Valley mine located in the Central Pilbara, Western Australia. It also holds a 30% interest in the Carnegie potash project consisting of one granted exploration license and two exploration license applications covering an area of approximately 1,700 square kilometers located to the north-east of Wiluna. The company was formerly known as BC Iron Limited and changed its name to BCI Minerals Limited in December 2017. BCI Minerals Limited was founded in 2006 and is based in West Perth, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy BCI Minerals units | A$51.74
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Australian Fixed Interest Index ETF units.
How to buy BCI Minerals units | A$52.98
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Ethically Conscious Global Aggregate Bond Index (Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy BCI Minerals units | A$103.81
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Morningstar Global Technology ETF units.
How to buy BCI Minerals units | A$23.91
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares Global Quality Leaders (Currency Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy BCI Minerals units | A$88.92
Steps to owning and managing ETFS ROBO Global Robotics and Automation ETF units.
How to buy BCI Minerals units | A$16.55
Steps to owning and managing ETFS FANG+ ETF units.
How to buy BCI Minerals units | A$75.94
Steps to owning and managing ETFS S&P Biotech ETF units.
How to buy BCI Minerals units | A$51.3
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Reliance India Nifty 50 ETF units.
How to buy BCI Minerals units | A$9.38
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares India Quality ETF units.
Ask an Expert