How to buy BBX Minerals shares | A$0.495
Own BBX Minerals shares in just a few minutes.
BBX Minerals Limited is a gold business based in Australia. BBX Minerals shares (BBX) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.495 – a decrease of 1% over the previous week. BBX Minerals has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $238.
How to buy shares in BBX Minerals
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for BBX Minerals. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: BBX. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until BBX Minerals reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.495, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of BBX Minerals. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
BBX Minerals share priceUse our graph to track the performance of BBX stocks over time.
BBX Minerals shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.495|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.085 - AUDA$0.71|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.2875|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.1675|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.004|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy BBX Minerals stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
BBX Minerals price performance over time
|1 week (2020-09-22)||-1.00%|
|1 month (2020-08-28)||98.00%|
|3 months (2020-06-29)||200.00%|
|6 months (2020-03-27)||450.00%|
|1 year (2019-09-27)||160.53%|
|2 years (2018-09-28)||209.38%|
|3 years (2017-09-29)||147.50%|
|5 years (2015-09-29)||2,375.00%|
BBX Minerals financials
|Gross profit TTM||$238|
|Return on assets TTM||-56.68%|
|Return on equity TTM||-191.37%|
|Market capitalisation||$202.6 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
BBX Minerals share dividends
We're not expecting BBX Minerals to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have BBX Minerals's shares ever split?
BBX Minerals's shares were split on a 1:2 basis on 27 December 2011. So if you had owned 2 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your BBX Minerals shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 100% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for BBX Minerals shares which in turn could have impacted BBX Minerals's share price.
BBX Minerals share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, BBX Minerals's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.085 up to $0.71. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while BBX Minerals's is 4.5554. This would suggest that BBX Minerals's shares are significantly more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent a higher risk.
BBX Minerals overview
BBX Minerals Limited engages in the exploration and development of mining properties in Brazil. The company primarily explores for gold deposits. Its projects include the EMA and Tres Estados projects. The company was formerly known as BBX Holdings Limited and changed its name to BBX Minerals Limited in December 2011. BBX Minerals Limited was incorporated in 1999 and is based in South Perth, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert