How to buy Baumart Holdings (BMH) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Baumart Holdings shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Baumart Holdings Limited is a building materials business based in Australia. Baumart Holdings shares (BMH) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Baumart Holdings has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $5.5 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Baumart Holdings
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Baumart Holdings. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: BMH. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Baumart Holdings reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Baumart Holdings. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Baumart Holdings key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Baumart Holdings stock a buy or sell?
- Baumart Holdings performance over time
- Are Baumart Holdings shares over-valued?
- Baumart Holdings's financials
- How volatile are Baumart Holdings shares?
- Does Baumart Holdings pay a dividend?
- Other common questions
Baumart Holdings stock price (ASX:BMH)Use our graph to track the performance of BMH stocks over time.
Baumart Holdings shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.15 - $0.2|
|50-day moving average||$0.2|
|200-day moving average||$0.1918|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$0.023|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Baumart Holdings stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Baumart Holdings price performance over time
|1 week (2021-11-18)||0.2|
|1 month (2021-10-28)||0.2|
|3 months (2021-08-27)||0.2|
|6 months (2021-05-28)||0.2|
|1 year (2020-11-27)||2.56%|
|2 years (2019-11-27)||-11.11%|
|3 years (2018-11-27)||-13.04%|
|5 years (2016-11-25)||-6.98%|
Is Baumart Holdings under- or over-valued?
Valuing Baumart Holdings stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Baumart Holdings's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Baumart Holdings's P/E ratio
Baumart Holdings's current share price divided by its per-share earnings (EPS) over a 12-month period gives a "trailing price/earnings ratio" of roughly 9x. In other words, Baumart Holdings shares trade at around 9x recent earnings.
That's relatively low compared to, say, the P/E ratio for the ASX over the 12 months to December 2019 (32.14). The low P/E ratio could mean that investors are pessimistic about the outlook for the shares or simply that they're under-valued.
Baumart Holdings's EBITDA
Baumart Holdings's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $2.8 million (£0.0 million).
The EBITDA is a measure of a Baumart Holdings's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
Baumart Holdings financials
|Revenue TTM||$5.5 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$812,822|
|Return on assets TTM||-2.8%|
|Return on equity TTM||102.12%|
|Market capitalisation||$28.9 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Baumart Holdings share dividends
We're not expecting Baumart Holdings to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Baumart Holdings share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Baumart Holdings's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.15 up to $0.2. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Baumart Holdings's is 0.2345. This would suggest that Baumart Holdings's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Baumart Holdings overview
Baumart Holdings Limited, together with its subsidiaries, procures, supplies, and installs building products and materials for the residential and commercial construction markets in Australia. The company operates through Materials Handling Supply, Building Materials Supply, Source & Procurement Supply, and Equipment Investments segments. It also offers plastic materials handling unit load products, such as pallets and crates; and volcanic natural stones, as well as provides end-to-end supply chain and managed services. The company was incorporated in 2014 and is headquartered in North Fremantle, Australia.
Stocks similar to Baumart Holdings
Baumart Holdings in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
5 Best Black Friday 2021 cruise deals to save on future sailings
Up to 50% off deposits, $400 onboard credit deposits, 60% off second guests, flexible bookings and more await.
Where to watch Buried online in Australia
Ninety minutes of oxygen and no way out.
Where to watch I Love a Mama’s Boy online in Australia
Uncomfortable family moments abound in this intriguing reality series.
Where to watch Escape to the Chateau online in Australia
This renovation show is on a whole new level.
Where to watch Warehouse 13 online in Australia
Mystery loves company.
Where to watch Ready Player One online in Australia
It's based on Ernest Cline's popular novel of the same name.
5 Black Friday deals to save money on stuff you actually need
Save on everyday bills this Black Friday with deals from Budget Direct, Vodafone and more.
Where to watch Hereditary online in Australia
Every family tree hides a secret.
Where to watch Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them online in Australia
Explore a new era of J.K. Rowling's wizarding world.
Where to watch The Hangover Part II online in Australia
The Wolfpack is back – and they still love to party.
Ask an Expert