How to buy Baumart Holdings shares | A$0.2
Own Baumart Holdings shares in just a few minutes.
Baumart Holdings Limited is a building materials business based in Australia. Baumart Holdings shares (BMH) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.2 – the same closing value as a week prior. Baumart Holdings has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $4.3 million.
How to buy shares in Baumart Holdings
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Baumart Holdings. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: BMH. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Baumart Holdings reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.2, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Baumart Holdings. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Baumart Holdings key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Baumart Holdings stock a buy or sell?
- Baumart Holdings performance over time
- Are Baumart Holdings shares over-valued?
- Baumart Holdings's financials
- How volatile are Baumart Holdings shares?
- Does Baumart Holdings pay a dividend?
- Other common questions
How has coronavirus impacted Baumart Holdings's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, Baumart Holdings's share price has had significant negative movement.
Its last market close was $0.2, which is 4.76% down on its pre-crash value of $0.21 and 5.00% down on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.21.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of Baumart Holdings shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $1,000.00 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $952.38.
Baumart Holdings share priceUse our graph to track the performance of BMH stocks over time.
Baumart Holdings shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.2|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.19 - AUDA$0.23|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.2|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.2004|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.01|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Baumart Holdings stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Baumart Holdings price performance over time
|1 week (2020-09-14)||0.2|
|1 month (2020-08-21)||0.2|
|3 months (2020-06-20)||N/A|
|6 months (2020-03-23)||-4.76%|
|1 year (2019-09-20)||-13.04%|
|2 years (2018-09-21)||-14.89%|
|3 years (2017-09-21)||-18.37%|
|5 years (2015-09-21)||-2.44%|
Is Baumart Holdings under- or over-valued?
Valuing Baumart Holdings stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Baumart Holdings's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Baumart Holdings's P/E ratio
Baumart Holdings's current share price divided by its per-share earnings (EPS) over a 12-month period gives a "trailing price/earnings ratio" of roughly 2000x. In other words, Baumart Holdings shares trade at around 2000x recent earnings.
That's relatively high compared to, say, the P/E ratio for the ASX over the 12 months to December 2019 (32.14). The high P/E ratio could mean that investors are optimistic about the outlook for the shares or simply that they're over-valued.
Baumart Holdings's EBITDA
Baumart Holdings's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $298,019 (£165,784).
The EBITDA is a measure of a Baumart Holdings's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
Baumart Holdings financials
|Revenue TTM||$4.3 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$733,143|
|Return on assets TTM||-9.81%|
|Return on equity TTM||-19.74%|
|Market capitalisation||$28.9 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Baumart Holdings share dividends
We're not expecting Baumart Holdings to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Baumart Holdings share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Baumart Holdings's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.19 up to $0.23. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Baumart Holdings's is 0.3065. This would suggest that Baumart Holdings's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Baumart Holdings overview
Baumart Holdings Limited, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the procurement, supply, and installation of building products and materials for the residential and commercial construction markets in Australia. The company operates through Building Materials Supply, Materials Handling Supply, and Equipment Investments segments. It offers natural stone and wood plastic composite products. The company also supplies plastic materials handling products, such as pallets and crates to the pharmaceutical, agricultural, industrial, mining, energy, and export markets. In addition, it produces a range of custom-made glass products for use in building construction industry; and leases glass-processing equipment, as well as offers IT related services. Baumart Holdings Limited was incorporated in 2014 and is headquartered in North Fremantle, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert