How to buy Battery Minerals shares
Own Battery Minerals shares in just a few minutes.
Battery Minerals Limited is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Battery Minerals shares (BAT) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Battery Minerals has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $65,878.
How to buy shares in Battery Minerals
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Battery Minerals. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: BAT. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Battery Minerals reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $N/A, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Battery Minerals. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
Battery Minerals share priceUse our graph to track the performance of BAT stocks over time.
Battery Minerals shares at a glance
|52-week range||AUDA$0.004 - AUDA$0.018|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.0117|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.0081|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.021|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Battery Minerals stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Battery Minerals financials
|Gross profit TTM||$15,878|
|Return on assets TTM||-60.82%|
|Return on equity TTM||-95.65%|
|Market capitalisation||$18.5 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Battery Minerals share dividends
We're not expecting Battery Minerals to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Battery Minerals share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Battery Minerals's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.004 up to $0.018. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Battery Minerals's is 1.4373. This would suggest that Battery Minerals's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Battery Minerals overview
Battery Minerals Limited operates as a diversified mining development and minerals exploration company. It primarily explores for graphite deposits. The company primarily has interests in the Montepuez and Balama Central projects located in Mozambique. It also engages in investing and corporate management activities in Australia. The company was formerly known as Metals of Africa Limited and changed its name to Battery Minerals Limited in December 2016. Battery Minerals Limited was incorporated in 2011 and is based in West Perth, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert