How to buy Bastion Minerals (BMO) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Bastion Minerals shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Bastion Minerals is an other precious metals & mining business based in Australia. Bastion Minerals shares (BMO) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian dollars. Bastion Minerals has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $40,500. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Bastion Minerals
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the ASX. Our table can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, such as your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Bastion Minerals. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: BMO. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Bastion Minerals reaches your desired price. Look into dollar-cost averaging to spread out your risk, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Bastion Minerals. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock and the business performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that affect your stock.
Bastion Minerals stock price (ASX:BMO)Use our graph to track the performance of BMO stocks over time.
Bastion Minerals shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.13 - $0.29|
|50-day moving average||$0.1598|
|200-day moving average||$0.2031|
|Dividend yield||$0 (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.043|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Bastion Minerals stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. However, this is not a recommendation. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Bastion Minerals price performance over time
|1 week (2022-06-23)||-9.38%|
|1 month (2022-06-03)||-3.33%|
|3 months (2022-04-01)||-17.14%|
|6 months (2021-12-31)||-39.58%|
|1 year (2021-07-02)||-19.44%|
Bastion Minerals financials
|Gross profit TTM||$40,500|
|Return on assets TTM||-38.36%|
|Return on equity TTM||-76.77%|
|Market capitalisation||$12.3 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Bastion Minerals share dividends
We're not expecting Bastion Minerals to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Bastion Minerals overview
Bastion Minerals Limited engages in the exploration, evaluation, and development of mineral properties in the Atacama region, Chile. The company explores for gold, silver, and copper deposits. The company's flagship project is the Capote project covering approximately 88.55km2. It also holds interests in Cometa projects comprising approximately 56km2 exploration and mining licences; and Garin projects covering approximately 13km2. The company was formerly known as Comet Exploration Limited and changed its name to Bastion Minerals Limited in September 2020. Bastion Minerals Limited was incorporated in 2010 and is based in Sydney, Australia.
Stocks similar to Bastion Minerals
Bastion Minerals in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Nordic Nickel (NNL) shares
Steps to owning and managing Nordic Nickel shares.
How to buy Dusk (DSK) shares
Steps to owning and managing Dusk shares.
How to invest in the Octava Minerals IPO
Everything we know about the Octava Minerals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Australia Sunny Glass Group IPO
Everything we know about the Australia Sunny Glass Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Kincora Copper (KCC) shares
Steps to owning and managing Kincora Copper shares.
How to invest in the Dragon Mountain Gold IPO
Everything we know about the Dragon Mountain Gold IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Arcadia Minerals (AM7) shares
Steps to owning and managing Arcadia Minerals shares.
How to buy Nexgen Energy (NXG) shares
Steps to owning and managing Nexgen Energy shares.
How to buy Keypath Education (KED) shares
Steps to owning and managing Keypath Education shares.
What are green bonds and how do they impact the world?
If you want to directly fund climate solutions a green bond is a great place to start. Here is how they work.
Ask an Expert