How to buy Bastion Minerals (BMO) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Bastion Minerals shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Bastion Minerals Limited is an other precious metals & mining business based in Australia. Bastion Minerals shares (BMO) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Bastion Minerals has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $221,287. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Bastion Minerals
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Bastion Minerals. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: BMO. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Bastion Minerals reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Bastion Minerals. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
Bastion Minerals stock price (ASX:BMO)Use our graph to track the performance of BMO stocks over time.
Bastion Minerals shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.165 - $0.24|
|50-day moving average||$0.1827|
|200-day moving average||$0.1918|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.0043|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Bastion Minerals stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Bastion Minerals price performance over time
|1 month (2021-07-01)||5.56%|
|3 months (2021-04-30)||-15.56%|
Bastion Minerals financials
|Gross profit TTM||$221,287|
|Return on assets TTM||-36.61%|
|Return on equity TTM||-151.81%|
|Market capitalisation||$12.9 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Bastion Minerals share dividends
We're not expecting Bastion Minerals to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Bastion Minerals overview
Bastion Minerals Limited engages in the exploration and development of mineral properties in Chile. The company explores for gold, silver, and copper deposits. It holds interests in Capote, Garin, and Cometa projects covering a combined area of approximately 160.25 km2 with a total of 79 exploration and exploitation concessions. The company was incorporated in 2010 and is based in Sydney, Australia.
Stocks similar to Bastion Minerals
Bastion Minerals in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the X2M Connect IPO
Everything we know about the X2M Connect IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Industrial Minerals (IND.AU) shares
Steps to owning and managing Industrial Minerals shares.
How to invest in the SSH Group IPO
Everything we know about the SSH Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
Why is the CSL share price bouncing back?
Shares in biotech giant CSL are up 6% in the past year and have seen a bounceback over the last few sessions.
How to invest in the Iris Metals IPO
Everything we know about the Iris Metals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
Today’s ASX top stocks: Damstra Holdings (DTC ↑15.5%), DDH1 (DDH ↑13.6%)
The 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Friday 23 July 2021.
How to invest in the Li-S Energy IPO
Everything we know about the Li-S Energy IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Clarity Pharmaceuticals IPO IPO
Everything we know about the Clarity Pharmaceuticals IPO IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the TEK-Ocean Group IPO
Everything we know about the TEK-Ocean Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy HNC Coin (HNC) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Hellenic Coin (HNC) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Ask an Expert