How to buy Bassari Resources shares
Own Bassari Resources shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Bassari Resources Limited is a gold business based in Australia. Bassari Resources shares (BSR) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Bassari Resources has a market cap (total outstanding shares value) of $31 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Bassari Resources
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Bassari Resources. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: BSR. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Bassari Resources reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Bassari Resources. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Bassari Resources key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Bassari Resources stock a buy or sell?
- Bassari Resources performance over time
- Bassari Resources's financials
- How volatile are Bassari Resources shares?
- Does Bassari Resources pay a dividend?
- Have Bassari Resources shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Bassari Resources share priceUse our graph to track the performance of BSR stocks over time.
Bassari Resources shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.013 - $0.013|
|50-day moving average||$0.013|
|200-day moving average||$0.013|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.001|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Bassari Resources stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Bassari Resources price performance over time
|1 week (2021-06-11)||0.013|
|1 month (2021-05-21)||0.013|
|3 months (2021-03-19)||0.013|
|6 months (2020-12-21)||0.013|
|1 year (2020-06-19)||0.013|
|2 years (2019-06-21)||-18.75%|
|3 years (2018-06-21)||-38.10%|
|5 years (2016-06-21)||-53.57%|
Bassari Resources financials
|Gross profit TTM||$1,000|
|Return on assets TTM||-4.76%|
|Return on equity TTM||-22.61%|
|Market capitalisation||$31 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Bassari Resources share dividends
We're not expecting Bassari Resources to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Bassari Resources's shares ever split?
Bassari Resources's shares were split on 1 September 2009.
Bassari Resources share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Bassari Resources's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.013 up to $0.013. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Bassari Resources's is -0.0625. This would suggest that Bassari Resources's shares have been inversely-correlated to the average (for this exchange) – so when the broader market trended up or down, Bassari Resources has bucked the trend.
Bassari Resources overview
Bassari Resources Limited discovers, explores for, develops, and produces gold resources. It principally holds 63% interests in the Makabingui gold project, which covers an area of 128 square kilometers located in Senegal; and 70% interests in the Moura exploration permit totaling an area of approximately 184 square kilometers of the Birimian Gold Belt. Bassari Resources Limited is headquartered in Melbourne, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
TCL 20SE Review: Great display but otherwise unremarkable
If you're after a low-cost mobile with a quality display, the TCL 20SE is appealing, but you'll otherwise be left wanting for app performance, camera quality and battery life.
Today’s ASX top stocks: Moneyme (MME ↑18.8%), Cd Private Equity Fund I (CD1 ↑18.5%)
The 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Tuesday 15 June 2021.
Amazon Prime Day: 60% off fashion deals you’re not going to want to miss
Bargain hunters - get ready to save on Nike, New Balance, Cotton On, Tommy Hilfiger, Calvin Klein and so much more.
Amazon Prime Day best home deals: Bose, iRobot and more
From home speakers to robot vacuums, these are the items to watch out for this Prime Day.
Staple items worth a splurge and how you can grab a cheeky 30% off all of them
We've got a cheeky 30% off at THE ICONIC so here are the staple items worth a splurge because the savings are too damn good.
THE ICONIC x Finder: Huge 30% off sale + 5 things to shop right now
THE ICONIC's massive sale is exclusive to Finder members and applies to over 40,000 must-have items.
Why the BHP, Rio and FMG share prices are rising
Shares in mining giants BHP, Rio Tinto and Fortescue Metals have climbed between 10%-16% in the last 6 months.
Finder Daily Deals: The 5 best Prime Day deals in Australia today
Today's best Finder Daily deals include: $1,000 off Dell gaming laptops, 30% off kids toys, win $10,000 with Optus.
Ask an Expert