How to buy BARD1 Life Sciences shares | A$0.027
Own BARD1 Life Sciences shares in just a few minutes.
BARD1 Life Sciences Limited is a diagnostics & research business based in Australia. BARD1 Life Sciences shares (BD1) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.027 – a decrease of 3.57% over the previous week. BARD1 Life Sciences has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $464,101.
How to buy shares in BARD1 Life Sciences
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for BARD1 Life Sciences. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: BD1. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until BARD1 Life Sciences reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.027, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of BARD1 Life Sciences. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- BARD1 Life Sciences key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is BARD1 Life Sciences stock a buy or sell?
- BARD1 Life Sciences performance over time
- BARD1 Life Sciences's financials
- How volatile are BARD1 Life Sciences shares?
- Does BARD1 Life Sciences pay a dividend?
- Have BARD1 Life Sciences shares ever split?
- Other common questions
How has coronavirus impacted BARD1 Life Sciences's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, BARD1 Life Sciences's share price has had significant negative movement.
Its last market close was $0.027, which is 22.86% down on its pre-crash value of $0.035 and 42.11% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.019.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of BARD1 Life Sciences shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $558.82 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $794.12.
BARD1 Life Sciences share priceUse our graph to track the performance of BD1 stocks over time.
BARD1 Life Sciences shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.027|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.019 - AUDA$0.056|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.0303|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.0273|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.001|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy BARD1 Life Sciences stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
BARD1 Life Sciences price performance over time
|1 week (2020-09-10)||0.027|
|1 month (2020-08-20)||-12.90%|
|3 months (2020-06-19)||-6.90%|
|6 months (2020-03-20)||28.57%|
|1 year (2019-09-20)||-20.59%|
|2 years (2018-09-20)||152.34%|
|3 years (2017-09-20)||246.15%|
|5 years (2015-09-18)||-7.22%|
BARD1 Life Sciences financials
|Gross profit TTM||$-220,796|
|Return on assets TTM||-20.26%|
|Return on equity TTM||-47.81%|
|Market capitalisation||$67 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
BARD1 Life Sciences share dividends
We're not expecting BARD1 Life Sciences to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have BARD1 Life Sciences's shares ever split?
BARD1 Life Sciences's shares were split on a 1:10 basis on 10 September 2008. So if you had owned 10 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your BARD1 Life Sciences shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for BARD1 Life Sciences shares which in turn could have impacted BARD1 Life Sciences's share price.
BARD1 Life Sciences share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, BARD1 Life Sciences's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.019 up to $0.056. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while BARD1 Life Sciences's is -1.5732. This would suggest that BARD1 Life Sciences's shares have been inversely-correlated to the average (for this exchange) – so when the broader market trended up or down, BARD1 Life Sciences has bucked the trend.
BARD1 Life Sciences overview
BARD1 Life Sciences Limited engages in the research and development of non-invasive diagnostic tests for early detection of cancer in Australia. The company offers hTERT test for diagnosis of bladder cancer, with the development-stage BARD1 autoantibody test for early detection of ovarian, breast and lung cancers; hTERT ICC test, an antibody-based immunocytochemistry stain that detects a component of telomerase; EXO-NET, a technology to capture and isolation of exosomes from any liquid biopsy sample; and BARD1 autoantibodies test to evaluate autoantibody panels and algorithms for detection of ovarian, breast and lung cancers. BARD1 Life Sciences Limited was incorporated in 1983 and is headquartered in South Perth, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert