How to buy Bannerman Resources shares | A$0.039
Own Bannerman Resources shares in just a few minutes.
Bannerman Resources Limited is an uranium business based in Australia. Bannerman Resources shares (BMN) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.039 – a decrease of 9.3% over the previous week. and has a market cap (total outstanding shares value) of $39.4 million.
How to buy shares in Bannerman Resources
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Bannerman Resources. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: BMN. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Bannerman Resources reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.039, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Bannerman Resources. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Bannerman Resources key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Bannerman Resources stock a buy or sell?
- Bannerman Resources performance over time
- Bannerman Resources's financials
- How volatile are Bannerman Resources shares?
- Does Bannerman Resources pay a dividend?
- Have Bannerman Resources shares ever split?
- Other common questions
How has coronavirus impacted Bannerman Resources's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, Bannerman Resources's share price has had significant positive movement.
Its last market close was $0.039, which is 20.51% up on its pre-crash value of $0.031 and 160.00% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.015.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of Bannerman Resources shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $473.68 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $1,026.32.
Bannerman Resources share priceUse our graph to track the performance of BMN stocks over time.
Bannerman Resources shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.039|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.015 - AUDA$0.048|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.04|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.0357|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.002|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Bannerman Resources stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Bannerman Resources price performance over time
|1 week (2020-09-14)||-4.88%|
|1 month (2020-08-21)||-7.14%|
|3 months (2020-06-19)||14.71%|
|6 months (2020-03-20)||116.67%|
|1 year (2019-09-20)||-4.88%|
|2 years (2018-09-21)||-30.36%|
|3 years (2017-09-21)||8.33%|
|5 years (2015-09-21)||18.18%|
Bannerman Resources financials
|Operating margin TTM||108300%|
|Gross profit TTM||$0|
|Return on assets TTM||-2.15%|
|Return on equity TTM||-3.45%|
|Market capitalisation||$39.4 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Bannerman Resources share dividends
We're not expecting Bannerman Resources to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Bannerman Resources's shares ever split?
Bannerman Resources's shares were split on a 3:1 basis on 21 August 2006. So if you had owned 1 share the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 3 shares. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Bannerman Resources shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 66.7% lower share price could have impacted the market appetite for Bannerman Resources shares which in turn could have impacted Bannerman Resources's share price.
Bannerman Resources share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Bannerman Resources's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.015 up to $0.048. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Bannerman Resources's is 2.0446. This would suggest that Bannerman Resources's shares are significantly more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent a higher risk.
Bannerman Resources overview
Bannerman Resources Limited engages in the exploration and development of uranium properties in Namibia, Southern Africa. The company's principal property is its 95% -owned Etango Project located in the Erongo uranium mining region of Namibia. Bannerman Resources Limited was incorporated in 2005 and is based in Subiaco, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert