How to buy Bailador Technology Investments (BTI) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Bailador Technology Investments shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Bailador Technology Investments is an asset management business based in Australia. Bailador Technology Investments shares (BTI) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian dollars. Bailador Technology Investments has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $93.9 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Bailador Technology Investments
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the ASX. Our table can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, such as your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Bailador Technology Investments. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: BTI. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Bailador Technology Investments reaches your desired price. Look into dollar-cost averaging to spread out your risk, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Bailador Technology Investments. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock and the business performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Bailador Technology Investments key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Bailador Technology Investments stock a buy or sell?
- Bailador Technology Investments performance over time
- Are Bailador Technology Investments shares over-valued?
- Bailador Technology Investments's financials
- How volatile are Bailador Technology Investments shares?
- Does Bailador Technology Investments pay a dividend?
- Other common questions
Bailador Technology Investments stock price (ASX:BTI)Use our graph to track the performance of BTI stocks over time.
Bailador Technology Investments shares at a glance
|52-week range||$1.135 - $1.875|
|50-day moving average||$1.2649|
|200-day moving average||$1.418|
|Dividend yield||$0 (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$0.373|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Bailador Technology Investments stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. However, this is not a recommendation. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Bailador Technology Investments price performance over time
|1 week (2022-06-17)||6.77%|
|1 month (2022-05-27)||4.41%|
|3 months (2022-03-25)||14.52%|
|6 months (2021-12-24)||-3.40%|
|1 year (2021-06-25)||5.58%|
|2 years (2020-06-26)||98.60%|
|3 years (2019-06-27)||37.20%|
|5 years (2017-06-26)||52.69%|
Is Bailador Technology Investments under- or over-valued?
Valuing Bailador Technology Investments stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Bailador Technology Investments's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Bailador Technology Investments's P/E ratio
Bailador Technology Investments's current share price divided by its per-share earnings (EPS) over a 12-month period gives a "trailing price/earnings ratio" of roughly 4x. In other words, Bailador Technology Investments shares trade at around 4x recent earnings.
That's relatively low compared to, say, the P/E ratio for the ASX over the 12 months to December 2019 (32.14). The low P/E ratio could mean that investors are pessimistic about the outlook for the shares or simply that they're under-valued.
Bailador Technology Investments financials
|Revenue TTM||$93.9 million|
|Operating margin TTM||78.19%|
|Gross profit TTM||$52.1 million|
|Return on assets TTM||19.22%|
|Return on equity TTM||26.38%|
|Market capitalisation||$186.1 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Bailador Technology Investments share dividends
Dividend payout ratio: 3.78% of net profits
Recently Bailador Technology Investments has paid out, on average, around 3.78% of net profits as dividends. That has enabled analysts to estimate a "forward annual dividend yield" of 0% of the current stock value. This means that over a year, based on recent payouts (which are sadly no guarantee of future payouts), Bailador Technology Investments shareholders could enjoy a 0% return on their shares, in the form of dividend payments. In Bailador Technology Investments's case, that would currently equate to about A$0 per share.
While Bailador Technology Investments's payout ratio might seem low, this can signify that Bailador Technology Investments is investing more in its future growth.
Bailador Technology Investments share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Bailador Technology Investments's shares have ranged in value from as little as $1.135 up to $1.875. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta measures a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Bailador Technology Investments's is 1.2218. This would suggest that Bailador Technology Investments's shares are a little bit more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively speaking, a slightly higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Bailador Technology Investments overview
Bailador Technology Investments Limited is a venture capital firm specializing in investments in mid venture, late venture and PIPESs and expansion capital in companies which have advanced through the start-up phase. The firm prefers to invest in the Internet with a focus on e-commerce and subscription-based internet businesses, software, high value data, online education, telecommunications applications and services, and new media and marketing. It does not invest in start-ups or biotechnology sector. It prefers to take minority stake and board seats in portfolio companies. Bailador Technology Investments Limited was founded in 2010 and is based in Sydney, Australia.
Stocks similar to Bailador Technology Investments
NB Global Corporate Income Trust
VGI Partners Global Investments Ltd
Qualitas Real Estate Income Fund
Hearts and Minds Investments Ltd
Metrics Income Opportunities Trust Unit
Gryphon Capital Income Trust
Bailador Technology Investments in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Nexgen Energy (NXG) shares
Steps to owning and managing Nexgen Energy shares.
How to buy Keypath Education (KED) shares
Steps to owning and managing Keypath Education shares.
What are green bonds and how do they impact the world?
If you want to directly fund climate solutions a green bond is a great place to start. Here is how they work.
5 best ways to invest money in Australia in 2022
What's the best way to invest money in Australia? Find out about robo advisors, index funds, cryptocurrency and more in this guide.
How to buy EBR Systems (EBR) shares
Steps to owning and managing EBR Systems shares.
How to buy 5E Advanced Materials (5EA) shares
Steps to owning and managing 5E Advanced Materials shares.
How to buy Leo lithium shares
Steps to owning and managing Leo lithium shares.
How to buy Besra Gold (BEZ) shares
Steps to owning and managing Besra Gold shares.
How to buy The Lottery Corporation (TLC) shares
Steps to owning and managing The Lottery Corporation shares.
How to buy BSP Financial Group (BFL) shares
Steps to owning and managing Endeavour Group shares.
Ask an Expert