How to buy Bailador Technology Investments shares | A$1.03
Own Bailador Technology Investments shares in just a few minutes.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder.
Bailador Technology Investments Limited is an asset management business based in Australia. Bailador Technology Investments shares (BTI) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $1.03 – the same closing value as a week prior. and has a market cap (total outstanding shares value) of $122.7 million.
How to buy shares in Bailador Technology Investments
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Bailador Technology Investments. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: BTI. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Bailador Technology Investments reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $1.03, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Bailador Technology Investments. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
- Bailador Technology Investments key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Bailador Technology Investments stock a buy or sell?
- Bailador Technology Investments performance over time
- Are Bailador Technology Investments shares over-valued?
- Bailador Technology Investments's financials
- How volatile are Bailador Technology Investments shares?
- Does Bailador Technology Investments pay a dividend?
- Other common questions
How has coronavirus impacted Bailador Technology Investments's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, Bailador Technology Investments's share price has had significant negative movement.
Its last market close was $1.03, which is 8.04% down on its pre-crash value of $1.12 and 110.20% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.49.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of Bailador Technology Investments shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $553.00 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $949.31.
Bailador Technology Investments share priceUse our graph to track the performance of BTI stocks over time.
Bailador Technology Investments shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$1.03|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.49 - AUDA$1.13|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.9939|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.8485|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$0.112|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Bailador Technology Investments stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Bailador Technology Investments price performance over time
|1 week (2020-10-22)||0%|
|1 month (2020-10-01)||4.57%|
|3 months (2020-07-31)||20.47%|
|6 months (2020-05-01)||31.21%|
|1 year (2019-10-31)||4.04%|
|2 years (2018-10-31)||30.38%|
|3 years (2017-10-31)||21.18%|
|5 years (2015-10-30)||3.00%|
Is Bailador Technology Investments under- or over-valued?
Valuing Bailador Technology Investments stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Bailador Technology Investments's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Bailador Technology Investments's P/E ratio
Bailador Technology Investments's current share price divided by its per-share earnings (EPS) over a 12-month period gives a "trailing price/earnings ratio" of roughly 5x. In other words, Bailador Technology Investments shares trade at around 5x recent earnings.
That's relatively low compared to, say, the P/E ratio for the ASX over the 12 months to December 2019 (32.14). The low P/E ratio could mean that investors are pessimistic about the outlook for the shares or simply that they're under-valued.
Bailador Technology Investments financials
|Operating margin TTM||323.75%|
|Gross profit TTM||$-1,625,000|
|Return on assets TTM||-1.88%|
|Return on equity TTM||-2.88%|
|Market capitalisation||$122.7 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Bailador Technology Investments share dividends
We're not expecting Bailador Technology Investments to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Bailador Technology Investments share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Bailador Technology Investments's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.49 up to $1.13. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Bailador Technology Investments's is 1.1262. This would suggest that Bailador Technology Investments's shares are a little bit more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a slightly higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Bailador Technology Investments overview
Bailador Technology Investments Limited is a private equity firm specializing in investments in expansion capital in companies which have advanced through the start-up phase. The firm prefers to invest in the Internet and the Information technology sector with a focus on e-commerce and subscription-based internet businesses, software, high value data, online education, telecommunications applications and services, and new media and marketing. It does not invest in start-ups or biotechnology sector. The firm prefers to invest in Australia and New Zealand. The firm typically invests between $2 million and $10 million in companies with revenues between $5 million and $20 million. It prefers to take minority stake and board seats in portfolio companies. Bailador Technology Investments Limited was founded in 2010 and is based in Sydney, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy the US Vegan Climate ETF | N/AN/A
Steps to owning and managing buy US Vegan Climate ETF units.
How to buy Roots Sustainable Agricultural Technologies shares | A$0.023
Steps to owning and managing Roots Sustainable Agricultural Technologies shares from Australia.
How to buy Bailador Technology Investments shares | $56.73
Steps to owning and managing Bunge Ltd shares from Australia.
How to buy Bailador Technology Investments shares | $37.47
Steps to owning and managing Conagra Brands shares from Australia.
How to buy Bailador Technology Investments shares | $67.1
Steps to owning and managing Kellogg Company shares from Australia.
How to buy Bailador Technology Investments shares | $70.89
Steps to owning and managing Ingredion shares from Australia
How to buy Bailador Technology Investments shares | $59.71
Steps to owning and managing Tyson Foods shares from Australia.
Where to buy writing pencils online in Australia
A list of stores to buy writing pencils online in Australia.
Where to buy wrapper & band sorter racks online in Australia
A list of stores to buy wrapper & band sorter racks online in Australia.
Where to buy wooden lead pencils online in Australia
A list of stores to buy wooden lead pencils online in Australia.
Ask an Expert