We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Ayro, Inc (AYRO) is a leading auto manufacturers business with stocks listed in the US. It opened the day at US$7.14 after a previous close of US$6.78. During the day the price has varied from a low of USD7.05 to a high of USD7.8. The latest price was USD7.67 (25 minute delay). Ayro is listed on the NASDAQ. All prices are listed in US Dollars.
How to buy shares in Ayro
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares in a US company from Australia you'll need to find a trading platform that offers access to US stock markets. If you're just starting out, look for a platform with low brokerage and foreign exchange fees.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, credit card or debit card.
- Search for Ayro. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: AYRO. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Ayro reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. Weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs. You may be able to buy a fractional share of Ayro, depending on your broker.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Ayro. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
Ayro share priceUse our graph to track the performance of AYRO stocks over time.
Ayro shares at a glance
|52-week range||US$1.7995 - US$10.6|
|50-day moving average||US$7.4491|
|200-day moving average||US$4.9888|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||US$-0.7236|
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Ayro stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Ayro price performance over time
|1 week (2021-02-17)||-14.01%|
|1 month (2021-01-22)||10.68%|
|3 months (2020-11-24)||-11.84%|
|6 months (2020-08-24)||152.30%|
|1 year (2020-02-24)||1,955.75%|
|2 years (2019-02-22)||3,347.19%|
|3 years (2018-02-23)||523.58%|
|5 years (2016-02-24)||1,200.00%|
|Gross profit TTM||US$198,309|
|Return on assets TTM||-29.45%|
|Return on equity TTM||-62.74%|
|Market capitalisation||US$259.3 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Shorting Ayro shares
There are currently 3.3 million Ayro shares held short by investors – that's known as Ayro's "short interest". This figure is 10.9% down from 3.7 million last month.
There are a few different ways that this level of interest in shorting Ayro shares can be evaluated.
Ayro's "short interest ratio" (SIR)
Ayro's "short interest ratio" (SIR) is the quantity of Ayro shares currently shorted divided by the average quantity of Ayro shares traded daily (recently around 3.9 million). Ayro's SIR currently stands at 0.85. In other words for every 100,000 Ayro shares traded daily on the market, roughly 850 shares are currently held short.
However Ayro's short interest can also be evaluated against the total number of Ayro shares, or, against the total number of tradable Ayro shares (the shares that aren't held by "insiders" or major long-term shareholders – also known as the "float"). In this case Ayro's short interest could be expressed as 0.12% of the outstanding shares (for every 100,000 Ayro shares in existence, roughly 120 shares are currently held short) or 0.1275% of the tradable shares (for every 100,000 tradable Ayro shares, roughly 128 shares are currently held short).
Such a low SIR usually points to an optimistic outlook for the share price, with fewer people currently willing to bet against Ayro.
Find out more about how you can short Ayro stock.
Ayro share dividends
We're not expecting Ayro to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Ayro's shares ever split?
Ayro's shares were split on a 1:5 basis on 29 May 2020. So if you had owned 5 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Ayro shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 400% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Ayro shares which in turn could have impacted Ayro's share price.
Ayro, Inc. designs and manufactures light-duty, emissions-free electric vehicles for urban and community transport, local delivery, closed campus mobility, recreational, and government use. It offers AYRO 311, a 3-wheeled vehicle for professional and personal use; Club Car 411 for low-speed logistics and cargo services for campus; and AYRO 511 4×4 concepts. The company was founded in 2017 and is based in Round Rock, Texas.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert