How to buy Axiom Properties shares
Own Axiom Properties shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Axiom Properties Limited is a real estate—diversified business based in Australia. Axiom Properties shares (AXI) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Axiom Properties has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $559,000.
How to buy shares in Axiom Properties
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Axiom Properties. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: AXI. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Axiom Properties reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.056, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Axiom Properties. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
- Axiom Properties key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Axiom Properties stock a buy or sell?
- Axiom Properties performance over time
- Are Axiom Properties shares over-valued?
- Axiom Properties's financials
- How volatile are Axiom Properties shares?
- Does Axiom Properties pay a dividend?
- Have Axiom Properties shares ever split?
- Other common questions
How has coronavirus impacted Axiom Properties's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, Axiom Properties's share price has had significant positive movement.
Its last market close was $0.056, which is 12.50% up on its pre-crash value of $0.049 and 86.67% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.03.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of Axiom Properties shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $730.77 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $1,076.92.
Axiom Properties share priceUse our graph to track the performance of AXI stocks over time.
Axiom Properties shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.03 - $0.055|
|50-day moving average||$0.0516|
|200-day moving average||$0.0417|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$0.001|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Axiom Properties stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Axiom Properties price performance over time
|1 week (2021-01-08)||-13.85%|
|1 month (2020-12-18)||-15.15%|
|3 months (2020-10-16)||1.82%|
|6 months (2020-07-17)||40.00%|
|1 year (2020-01-16)||9.80%|
|2 years (2019-01-14)||27.27%|
|3 years (2018-01-16)||3.70%|
|5 years (2016-01-15)||9.80%|
Is Axiom Properties under- or over-valued?
Valuing Axiom Properties stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Axiom Properties's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Axiom Properties's P/E ratio
Axiom Properties's current share price divided by its per-share earnings (EPS) over a 12-month period gives a "trailing price/earnings ratio" of roughly 69x. In other words, Axiom Properties shares trade at around 69x recent earnings.
That's relatively high compared to, say, the P/E ratio for the ASX over the 12 months to December 2019 (32.14). The high P/E ratio could mean that investors are optimistic about the outlook for the shares or simply that they're over-valued.
Axiom Properties's EBITDA
Axiom Properties's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $97,000 (£55,202).
The EBITDA is a measure of a Axiom Properties's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
Axiom Properties financials
|Operating margin TTM||17.17%|
|Gross profit TTM||$3.3 million|
|Return on assets TTM||0.23%|
|Return on equity TTM||1.46%|
|Market capitalisation||$24.2 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Axiom Properties share dividends
We're not expecting Axiom Properties to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Axiom Properties's shares ever split?
Axiom Properties's shares were split on 14 August 2008. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Axiom Properties shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new INF% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Axiom Properties shares which in turn could have impacted Axiom Properties's share price.
Axiom Properties share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Axiom Properties's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.03 up to $0.055. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Axiom Properties's is 0.6533. This would suggest that Axiom Properties's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Axiom Properties overview
Axiom Properties Limited, together with its subsidiaries, engages in property investment, development, and rental activities in Australia. The company's property portfolio comprises mixed-use residential, retail, cinema, hotel, and car parking and office developments, as well as a 600-lot residential subdivision development. It is also involved in fund management activities. The company was incorporated in 1983 and is based in Adelaide, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Axiom Properties units | A$51.7
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Australian Fixed Interest Index ETF units.
How to buy Axiom Properties units | A$52.97
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Ethically Conscious Global Aggregate Bond Index (Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Axiom Properties units | A$102.29
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Morningstar Global Technology ETF units.
How to buy Axiom Properties units | A$23.73
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares Global Quality Leaders (Currency Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Axiom Properties units | A$88.25
Steps to owning and managing ETFS ROBO Global Robotics and Automation ETF units.
How to buy Axiom Properties units | A$16
Steps to owning and managing ETFS FANG+ ETF units.
How to buy Axiom Properties units | A$74.89
Steps to owning and managing ETFS S&P Biotech ETF units.
How to buy Axiom Properties units | A$50.91
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Reliance India Nifty 50 ETF units.
How to buy Axiom Properties units | A$9.43
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares India Quality ETF units.
Ask an Expert