How to buy AVZ Minerals shares
Own AVZ Minerals shares in just a few minutes.
AVZ Minerals Limited is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. AVZ Minerals shares (AVZ) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. AVZ Minerals has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $95,111.
How to buy shares in AVZ Minerals
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for AVZ Minerals. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: AVZ. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until AVZ Minerals reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $N/A, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of AVZ Minerals. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
AVZ Minerals share priceUse our graph to track the performance of AVZ stocks over time.
AVZ Minerals shares at a glance
|52-week range||AUDA$0.04 - AUDA$0.105|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.0626|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.0586|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.003|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy AVZ Minerals stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
AVZ Minerals financials
|Gross profit TTM||$117,562|
|Return on assets TTM||-3.7%|
|Return on equity TTM||-7.53%|
|Market capitalisation||$142.9 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
AVZ Minerals share dividends
We're not expecting AVZ Minerals to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
AVZ Minerals share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, AVZ Minerals's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.04 up to $0.105. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while AVZ Minerals's is 0.3747. This would suggest that AVZ Minerals's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
AVZ Minerals overview
AVZ Minerals Limited explores for mineral properties. It primarily explores for lithium, tin, tantalum, and associated mineral deposits. The company holds a 100% interest in the Manono Extension project that comprises two exploration permits covering an area of 242.25 square kilometers located in the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC). It also owns a 60% interest in the Manono project that covers an area of approximately 188 square kilometers in southern DRC. The company was formerly known as Avonlea Minerals Limited. AVZ Minerals Limited is based in West Perth, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert