How to buy AVZ Minerals shares
Own AVZ Minerals shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
AVZ Minerals Limited is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. AVZ Minerals shares (AVZ) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. AVZ Minerals has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $131,100. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in AVZ Minerals
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for AVZ Minerals. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: AVZ. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until AVZ Minerals reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of AVZ Minerals. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
AVZ Minerals share priceUse our graph to track the performance of AVZ stocks over time.
AVZ Minerals shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.051 - $0.23|
|50-day moving average||$0.1558|
|200-day moving average||$0.1722|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.003|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy AVZ Minerals stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
AVZ Minerals price performance over time
|1 week (2021-06-17)||3.33%|
|1 month (2021-05-25)||0.155|
|3 months (2021-03-24)||-24.39%|
|6 months (2020-12-24)||34.78%|
|1 year (2020-06-24)||181.82%|
|2 years (2019-06-24)||181.82%|
|3 years (2018-06-22)||68.48%|
|5 years (2016-06-24)||1,309.09%|
AVZ Minerals financials
|Gross profit TTM||$217,276|
|Return on assets TTM||-2.62%|
|Return on equity TTM||-4.93%|
|Market capitalisation||$479.5 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
AVZ Minerals share dividends
We're not expecting AVZ Minerals to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
AVZ Minerals share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, AVZ Minerals's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.051 up to $0.23. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while AVZ Minerals's is 0.3958. This would suggest that AVZ Minerals's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
AVZ Minerals overview
AVZ Minerals Limited explores for mineral properties. It primarily explores for lithium, tin, tantalum, and associated mineral deposits. The company holds a 100% interest in the Manono Extension project that comprises two exploration permits covering an area of 242.25 square kilometers located in the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC). It also owns a 75% interest in the Manono project that covers an area of approximately 188 square kilometers in southern DRC. The company was formerly known as Avonlea Minerals Limited. AVZ Minerals Limited is based in West Perth, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
VR gaming deal: $77 off the Oculus Quest 2
Amazon is selling the standalone Oculus Quest 2 virtual-reality headset for $432.12. You can also score $77 off the 256GB version.
Barefoot Investor: How to watch Scott Pape’s Money Movement docu-series online
This fresh docu-series features the one and only Barefoot Investor.
Prime Day’s best health and fitness deals: Garmin, FitBit, PranaOn
Stocking up on your favourite supplements or adding to your home gym, Amazon has got you covered with these red-hot offers.
Amazon Prime Day’s best camera deals: Nikon, Panasonic and more
DSLR, digital, polaroids, lenses and accessories - these are the best camera deals Amazon has to offer this Prime Day.
Biggest Amazon Prime Day discounts: 75% off games + heaps more
Top offers so far include 75% off games, 68% off tech and 38% off alcohol.
Jetstar sale offers new route to “Australia’s most beautiful coastlines”
You have to be quick, these fares are gone with the strike of midnight.
Kobo Elipsa review: An ereader and enote 2-in-1
The Kobo Elipsa makes a valiant attempt to bridge the gap between eReader and eNote. It doesn’t manage to excel at being one or the other as its big for an eReader, and slow for an eNote.
Amazon Prime Day: Best board game offers on Hasbro, MONOPOLY, Jenga
From children to teens and adults, Amazon has got you covered with these awesome board game deals.
Amazon Prime Day: Red-hot fashion deals on Bonds, Champion and more
Fashionistas can score sweet savings on Skechers shoes, Bonds everyday essentials and winter warmers from Champion.
Why has the Zip Co share price run out of steam?
Shares in BNPL provider Zip Co have jumped over 16% in the last month.
Ask an Expert