How to buy Avira Resources shares | A$0.007
Own Avira Resources shares in just a few minutes.
Avira Resources Limited is a gold business based in Australia. Avira Resources shares (AVW) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.007 – a decrease of 12.5% over the previous week. and has a market cap (total outstanding shares value) of $8.4 million.
How to buy shares in Avira Resources
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Avira Resources. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: AVW. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Avira Resources reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.007, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Avira Resources. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Avira Resources key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Avira Resources stock a buy or sell?
- Avira Resources performance over time
- Avira Resources's financials
- How volatile are Avira Resources shares?
- Does Avira Resources pay a dividend?
- Have Avira Resources shares ever split?
- Other common questions
How has coronavirus impacted Avira Resources's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, Avira Resources's share price has had significant positive movement.
Its last market close was $0.007, which is 71.43% up on its pre-crash value of $0.002 and 366.67% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.0015.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of Avira Resources shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $1,333.33 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $4,666.67.
Avira Resources share priceUse our graph to track the performance of AVW stocks over time.
Avira Resources shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.007|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.001 - AUDA$0.0095|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.0066|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.0037|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.001|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Avira Resources stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Avira Resources price performance over time
|1 week (2020-09-14)||0.007|
|1 month (2020-08-21)||16.67%|
|3 months (2020-06-20)||N/A|
|6 months (2020-03-23)||250.00%|
|1 year (2019-09-20)||133.33%|
|2 years (2018-09-21)||133.33%|
|3 years (2017-09-21)||-16.67%|
|5 years (2015-09-21)||-96.79%|
Avira Resources financials
|Operating margin TTM||102270.73%|
|Gross profit TTM||$0|
|Return on assets TTM||-40.21%|
|Return on equity TTM||-69.89%|
|Market capitalisation||$8.4 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Avira Resources share dividends
We're not expecting Avira Resources to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Avira Resources's shares ever split?
Avira Resources's shares were split on a 1:10 basis on 1 December 2016. So if you had owned 10 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Avira Resources shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Avira Resources shares which in turn could have impacted Avira Resources's share price.
Avira Resources share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Avira Resources's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.001 up to $0.0095. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Avira Resources's is 0.9297. This would suggest that Avira Resources's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Avira Resources overview
Avira Resources Limited, together with its subsidiaries, explores for, evaluates, and develops mineral properties in Australia. The company explores for gold, tin, copper, and other base and precious metals. It holds interests in the Pyramid gold project located in the Drummond Basin, North Queensland. The company was formerly known as Avira Energy Limited and changed its name to Avira Resources Limited in November 2017. Avira Resources Limited is based in Subiaco, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert