How to buy Avenira shares
Own Avenira shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Avenira Limited is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Avenira shares (AEV) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Avenira has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $35,680.
How to buy shares in Avenira
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Avenira. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: AEV. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Avenira reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Avenira. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
Avenira share priceUse our graph to track the performance of AEV stocks over time.
Avenira shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.005 - $0.027|
|50-day moving average||$0.0114|
|200-day moving average||$0.0156|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.032|
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Avenira stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Is Avenira under- or over-valued?
Valuing Avenira stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Avenira's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Avenira's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $34.9 million (£0.0 million).
The EBITDA is a measure of a Avenira's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
|Gross profit TTM||$35,680|
|Return on assets TTM||-9.92%|
|Return on equity TTM||-28.28%|
|Market capitalisation||$9.5 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Avenira share dividends
We're not expecting Avenira to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Avenira share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Avenira's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.005 up to $0.027. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Avenira's is 1.3968. This would suggest that Avenira's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Avenira Limited, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the exploration and development of mineral deposits in Australia. The company holds 100% interests in the Wonarah phosphate project located in the Northern Territory; and the Jundee South gold project located in the Western Australia. The company was formerly known as Minemakers Limited and changed its name to Avenira Limited in November 2015. Avenira Limited was incorporated in 2005 and is based in South Perth, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the Didi Chuxing IPO from Australia
Everything we know about the Didi Chuxing IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Robinhood stock from Australia
Robinhood is set to go public as soon as June. Here's what you need to do to buy in from Australia.
How to build a DIY Raspberry Pi arcade machine for retro gaming
We explain everything you need to make your own retro arcade machine, built around the super-flexible Raspberry Pi.
International money transfer services
Beat the banks, find the best exchange rates and avoid fees when you send money abroad from Australia.
How to sell shares in Australia
All the key info you need to know to sell shares you inherited or received as a gift.
How to buy Roblox (RBLX) shares from Australia
Steps to owning and managing Roblox shares.
How to invest in the Deliveroo IPO from Australia
Everything we know about the Deliveroo IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Avenira shares
Steps to owning and managing Zebit shares.
Ask an Expert