How to buy Avecho Biotechnology shares | A$0.007
Own Avecho Biotechnology shares in just a few minutes.
Avecho Biotechnology Limited is a biotechnology business based in Australia. Avecho Biotechnology shares (AVE) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.007 – a decrease of 12.5% over the previous week. Avecho Biotechnology has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $258,906.
How to buy shares in Avecho Biotechnology
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Avecho Biotechnology. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: AVE. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Avecho Biotechnology reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.007, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Avecho Biotechnology. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Avecho Biotechnology key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Avecho Biotechnology stock a buy or sell?
- Avecho Biotechnology performance over time
- Are Avecho Biotechnology shares over-valued?
- Avecho Biotechnology's financials
- How volatile are Avecho Biotechnology shares?
- Does Avecho Biotechnology pay a dividend?
- Have Avecho Biotechnology shares ever split?
- Other common questions
How has coronavirus impacted Avecho Biotechnology's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, Avecho Biotechnology's share price has had significant positive movement.
Its last market close was $0.007, which is 50.00% up on its pre-crash value of $0.0035 and 250.00% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.002.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of Avecho Biotechnology shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $625.00 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $1,750.00.
Avecho Biotechnology share priceUse our graph to track the performance of AVE stocks over time.
Avecho Biotechnology shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.007|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.002 - AUDA$0.0105|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.0081|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.0065|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$0.001|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Avecho Biotechnology stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Avecho Biotechnology price performance over time
|1 week (2020-09-11)||-12.50%|
|1 month (2020-08-18)||-12.50%|
|3 months (2020-06-18)||-12.50%|
|6 months (2020-03-18)||250.00%|
|1 year (2019-09-18)||40.00%|
|2 years (2018-09-18)||-70.83%|
|3 years (2017-09-18)||-62.37%|
|5 years (2015-09-18)||-52.05%|
Is Avecho Biotechnology under- or over-valued?
Valuing Avecho Biotechnology stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Avecho Biotechnology's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Avecho Biotechnology's P/E ratio
Avecho Biotechnology's current share price divided by its per-share earnings (EPS) over a 12-month period gives a "trailing price/earnings ratio" of roughly 16x. In other words, Avecho Biotechnology shares trade at around 16x recent earnings.
That's relatively low compared to, say, the P/E ratio for the ASX over the 12 months to December 2019 (32.14). The low P/E ratio could mean that investors are pessimistic about the outlook for the shares or simply that they're under-valued.
Avecho Biotechnology's EBITDA
Avecho Biotechnology's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $1.1 million (£634,218).
The EBITDA is a measure of a Avecho Biotechnology's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
Avecho Biotechnology financials
|Gross profit TTM||$4 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-32.96%|
|Return on equity TTM||-45.58%|
|Market capitalisation||$12.8 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Avecho Biotechnology share dividends
We're not expecting Avecho Biotechnology to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Avecho Biotechnology's shares ever split?
Avecho Biotechnology's shares were split on 22 April 1999.
Avecho Biotechnology share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Avecho Biotechnology's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.002 up to $0.0105. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Avecho Biotechnology's is 2.8012. This would suggest that Avecho Biotechnology's shares are significantly more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent a higher risk.
Avecho Biotechnology overview
Avecho Biotechnology Limited, a biotechnology company, develops, produces, sells, and licenses products using its patented platform technology, Targeted Penetration Matrix (TPM) drug delivery system for the pharmaceutical, skin care, animal health, and nutrition industries. The company operates through Production, Human Health, and Animal Health and Nutrition segments. It offers TPM and Vital ET products for use in drug delivery and cosmetic formulations; and develops TPM/Oxymorphone and TPM/Oxycodone. The company's human health portfolio covers delivery of pharmaceutical products through gels, injectables, and patches. It provides non-antibiotic feed additive products to enhance feed efficiency and the health of livestock animals. The company serves customers in Australia, Switzerland, the United States, India, Japan, China, Singapore, and internationally. The company was formerly known as Phosphagenics Limited and changed its name to Avecho Biotechnology Limited in May 2019. Avecho Biotechnology Limited is based in Melbourne, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert