How to buy Avecho Biotechnology (AVE) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Avecho Biotechnology shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Avecho Biotechnology is a biotechnology business based in Australia. Avecho Biotechnology shares (AVE) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian dollars. Avecho Biotechnology has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $793,600. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Avecho Biotechnology
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the ASX. Our table can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, such as your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Avecho Biotechnology. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: AVE. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Avecho Biotechnology reaches your desired price. Look into dollar-cost averaging to spread out your risk, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Avecho Biotechnology. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock and the business performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Avecho Biotechnology key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Avecho Biotechnology stock a buy or sell?
- Avecho Biotechnology performance over time
- Avecho Biotechnology's financials
- How volatile are Avecho Biotechnology shares?
- Does Avecho Biotechnology pay a dividend?
- Have Avecho Biotechnology shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Avecho Biotechnology stock price (ASX:AVE)Use our graph to track the performance of AVE stocks over time.
Avecho Biotechnology shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.012 - $0.023|
|50-day moving average||$0.0171|
|200-day moving average||$0.016|
|Dividend yield||$0 (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.002|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Avecho Biotechnology stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. However, this is not a recommendation. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Avecho Biotechnology price performance over time
|1 week (2022-06-20)||16.67%|
|1 month (2022-05-27)||-17.65%|
|3 months (2022-03-28)||7.69%|
|6 months (2021-12-24)||-12.50%|
|1 year (2021-06-28)||-17.65%|
|2 years (2020-06-26)||100.00%|
|3 years (2019-06-28)||300.00%|
|5 years (2017-06-27)||-10.26%|
Is Avecho Biotechnology under- or over-valued?
Valuing Avecho Biotechnology stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Avecho Biotechnology's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Avecho Biotechnology's EBITDA
Avecho Biotechnology's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $1.1 million (£634,369).
The EBITDA is a measure of a Avecho Biotechnology's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
Avecho Biotechnology financials
|Gross profit TTM||$507,937|
|Return on assets TTM||-49.51%|
|Return on equity TTM||-95.01%|
|Market capitalisation||$23.9 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Avecho Biotechnology share dividends
We're not expecting Avecho Biotechnology to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Avecho Biotechnology's shares ever split?
Avecho Biotechnology's shares were split on 23 April 1999.
Avecho Biotechnology share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Avecho Biotechnology's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.012 up to $0.023. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta measures a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Avecho Biotechnology's is 1.8993. This would suggest that Avecho Biotechnology's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Avecho Biotechnology overview
Avecho Biotechnology Limited, a biotechnology company, develops, produces, and sells products using its patented platform technology, Targeted Penetration Matrix (TPM) drug delivery system for the pharmaceutical, skin care, animal health, and nutrition industries. It offers TPM and Vital ET products for use in drug delivery and cosmetic formulations; and develops TPM/Oxymorphone and TPM/Oxycodone. The company's human health portfolio covers delivery of pharmaceutical products through gels, injectables, and patches. It also provides non-antibiotic feed additive products to enhance feed efficiency and the health of livestock animals. The company has a collaboration with Lambert Initiative at the University of Sydney to conduct a study to examine whether topically applied cannabidiol can provide relief from symptoms of osteoarthritis. It serves customers in Australia, Switzerland, India, and internationally. The company was formerly known as Phosphagenics Limited and changed its name to Avecho Biotechnology Limited in May 2019. Avecho Biotechnology Limited was incorporated in 1992 and is based in Clayton, Australia.
Stocks similar to Avecho Biotechnology
Avecho Biotechnology in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Kincora Copper (KCC) shares
Steps to owning and managing Kincora Copper shares.
How to buy Arcadia Minerals (AM7) shares
Steps to owning and managing Arcadia Minerals shares.
How to buy Nexgen Energy (NXG) shares
Steps to owning and managing Nexgen Energy shares.
How to buy Keypath Education (KED) shares
Steps to owning and managing Keypath Education shares.
What are green bonds and how do they impact the world?
If you want to directly fund climate solutions a green bond is a great place to start. Here is how they work.
5 best ways to invest money in Australia in 2022
What's the best way to invest money in Australia? Find out about robo advisors, index funds, cryptocurrency and more in this guide.
How to buy EBR Systems (EBR) shares
Steps to owning and managing EBR Systems shares.
How to buy 5E Advanced Materials (5EA) shares
Steps to owning and managing 5E Advanced Materials shares.
How to buy Leo lithium shares
Steps to owning and managing Leo lithium shares.
How to buy Besra Gold (BEZ) shares
Steps to owning and managing Besra Gold shares.
Ask an Expert