How to buy Ava Risk Group shares
Own Ava Risk Group shares in just a few minutes.
Ava Risk Group Limited is a security & protection services business based in Australia. Ava Risk Group shares (AVA) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Ava Risk Group has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $46.1 million.
How to buy shares in Ava Risk Group
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Ava Risk Group. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: AVA. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Ava Risk Group reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $N/A, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Ava Risk Group. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
Ava Risk Group share priceUse our graph to track the performance of AVA stocks over time.
Ava Risk Group shares at a glance
|52-week range||AUDA$0.08 - AUDA$0.37|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.2654|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.1746|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$0.02|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Ava Risk Group stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Is Ava Risk Group under- or over-valued?
Valuing Ava Risk Group stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Ava Risk Group's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Ava Risk Group's P/E ratio
Ava Risk Group's current share price divided by its per-share earnings (EPS) over a 12-month period gives a "trailing price/earnings ratio" of roughly 16x. In other words, Ava Risk Group shares trade at around 16x recent earnings.
That's relatively low compared to, say, the P/E ratio for the ASX over the 12 months to December 2019 (32.14). The low P/E ratio could mean that investors are pessimistic about the outlook for the shares or simply that they're under-valued.
Ava Risk Group's EBITDA
Ava Risk Group's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $7.7 million.
The EBITDA is a measure of a Ava Risk Group's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
Ava Risk Group financials
|Revenue TTM||$46.1 million|
|Operating margin TTM||13.79%|
|Gross profit TTM||$22.1 million|
|Return on assets TTM||13.2%|
|Return on equity TTM||21.65%|
|Market capitalisation||$77.7 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Ava Risk Group share dividends
We're not expecting Ava Risk Group to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Ava Risk Group share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Ava Risk Group's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.08 up to $0.37. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Ava Risk Group's is -0.4747. This would suggest that Ava Risk Group's shares have been inversely-correlated to the average (for this exchange) – so when the broader market trended up or down, Ava Risk Group has bucked the trend.
Ava Risk Group overview
Ava Risk Group Limited provides risk management services and technologies worldwide. The company operates through Perimeter Security, Access Control Solutions, and International Valuable Logistics segments. It manufactures and sells fiber optic intrusion detection and location systems that are used to detect and locate perimeter intrusion; for data network tapping and tampering, and oil and gas pipeline third party interference detection; and for other applications, including health, safety, and traffic monitoring. The company also provides smart card readers and card systems, biometric solutions, and electric locking and access control products. In addition, it offers international logistics services comprising armored vehicle collection and delivery, storage, commercial and chartered air and sea freight, and customs brokerage services for high-risk valuables, precious metals, and currency. Further, the company provides consultancy services in the areas of risk and vulnerability assessments; incident, emergency, and crisis management; designing, integration, and installation for CCTV, electronic intrusion detection and location, electronic, biometric, smart card, and mechanical access control systems; and cyber security and risk management solutions. Additionally, its consultancy services comprise business continuity planning, cash management strategies and day to day management plans, vendor and service provider assessments, technical tender management with site supervision, specialized security training and skills workshops, distribution and loss prevention plans, and secure transportation management. The company serves architects, commercial and industrial customers, military, and governments. The company has a strategic alliance with CMTE Development Ltd. The company was formerly known as Future Fibre Technologies Limited and changed its name to Ava Risk Group Limited in May 2018. Ava Risk Group Limited was founded in 1994 and is based in Mulgrave, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert