How to buy Auteco Minerals shares | A$0.15
Own Auteco Minerals shares in just a few minutes.
Auteco Minerals Limited is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Auteco Minerals shares (AUT) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.15 – the same closing value as a week prior. Auteco Minerals has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $6,993.
How to buy shares in Auteco Minerals
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Auteco Minerals. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: AUT. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Auteco Minerals reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.15, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Auteco Minerals. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Auteco Minerals key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Auteco Minerals stock a buy or sell?
- Auteco Minerals performance over time
- Auteco Minerals's financials
- How volatile are Auteco Minerals shares?
- Does Auteco Minerals pay a dividend?
- Have Auteco Minerals shares ever split?
- Other common questions
How has coronavirus impacted Auteco Minerals's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, Auteco Minerals's share price has had significant positive movement.
Its last market close was $0.15, which is 76.00% up on its pre-crash value of $0.036 and 1,053.85% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.013.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of Auteco Minerals shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $666.67 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $7,142.86.
Auteco Minerals share priceUse our graph to track the performance of AUT stocks over time.
Auteco Minerals shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.15|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.005 - AUDA$0.235|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.1841|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.094|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.001|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Auteco Minerals stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Auteco Minerals price performance over time
|1 week (2020-09-14)||7.14%|
|1 month (2020-08-21)||-25.00%|
|3 months (2020-06-19)||154.24%|
|6 months (2020-03-20)||782.35%|
|1 year (2019-09-20)||2,900.00%|
|2 years (2018-09-20)||5,900.00%|
|3 years (2017-09-21)||2,400.00%|
|5 years (2015-09-18)||1,707.23%|
Auteco Minerals financials
|Gross profit TTM||$6,993|
|Return on assets TTM||-120.47%|
|Return on equity TTM||-310.12%|
|Market capitalisation||$187.9 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Auteco Minerals share dividends
We're not expecting Auteco Minerals to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Auteco Minerals's shares ever split?
Auteco Minerals's shares were split on 5 August 2007.
Auteco Minerals share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Auteco Minerals's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.005 up to $0.235. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Auteco Minerals's is 3.2036. This would suggest that Auteco Minerals's shares are significantly more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent a higher risk.
Auteco Minerals overview
Auteco Minerals Limited focuses on exploring for and developing mineral deposits in Australia and internationally. The company primarily focuses on exploring for vanadium/titanium deposits. It holds a joint venture arrangement with Mithril Resources Limited to acquire up to an 80% interest in the Limestone Well Vanadium project located in southeast of Meekatharra, Western Australia. The company is based in West Perth, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert