How to buy Australian Primary Hemp shares
Own Australian Primary Hemp shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Australian Primary Hemp Limited is a drug manufacturers—specialty & generic business based in Australia. Australian Primary Hemp shares (APH) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Australian Primary Hemp has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $1.2 million.
How to buy shares in Australian Primary Hemp
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Australian Primary Hemp. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: APH. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Australian Primary Hemp reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.18, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Australian Primary Hemp. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
- Australian Primary Hemp key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Australian Primary Hemp stock a buy or sell?
- Australian Primary Hemp performance over time
- Australian Primary Hemp's financials
- Does Australian Primary Hemp pay a dividend?
- Have Australian Primary Hemp shares ever split?
- Other common questions
How has coronavirus impacted Australian Primary Hemp's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, Australian Primary Hemp's share price has had significant positive movement.
Its last market close was $0.18, which is 27.78% up on its pre-crash value of $0.13 and 260.00% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.05.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of Australian Primary Hemp shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $412.50 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $1,125.00.
Australian Primary Hemp share priceUse our graph to track the performance of APH stocks over time.
Australian Primary Hemp shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.049 - $0.23|
|50-day moving average||$0.1697|
|200-day moving average||$0.1351|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.0016|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Australian Primary Hemp stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Australian Primary Hemp price performance over time
|1 week (2021-01-08)||-47.06%|
|1 month (2020-12-16)||-52.00%|
|3 months (2020-10-16)||-5.26%|
|6 months (2020-07-16)||33.33%|
|1 year (2020-01-16)||5.88%|
|2 years (2019-01-16)||12.50%|
|3 years (2018-01-16)||-30.77%|
|5 years (2016-01-15)||-90.91%|
Australian Primary Hemp financials
|Revenue TTM||$1.2 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$199,972|
|Return on assets TTM||-37.78%|
|Return on equity TTM||0%|
|Market capitalisation||$12.6 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Australian Primary Hemp share dividends
We're not expecting Australian Primary Hemp to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Australian Primary Hemp's shares ever split?
Australian Primary Hemp's shares were split on a 1:20 basis on 18 September 2019. So if you had owned 20 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Australian Primary Hemp shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 1900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Australian Primary Hemp shares which in turn could have impacted Australian Primary Hemp's share price.
Australian Primary Hemp overview
Australian Primary Hemp Limited manufactures and distributes hemp products under the Australian Primary Hemp brand to retail, wholesale, and white label customers in Australia. The company offers hemp seeds, cold pressed hemp oil, hemp fiber powder, hemp flour, hemp protein powder, hemp and bush balm mint hand sanitizers, hemp boost, hemp balance, and hemp and honey nut bars. It is also involved in the cultivation and production of hemp; handling various areas of hemp seed selection, farming, processing, and distribution; hemp contract packaging; and bulk and retail sale of edible hemp products. The company was founded in 2016 and is headquartered in Geelong, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Australian Primary Hemp units | A$51.7
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Australian Fixed Interest Index ETF units.
How to buy Australian Primary Hemp units | A$52.97
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Ethically Conscious Global Aggregate Bond Index (Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Australian Primary Hemp units | A$102.29
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Morningstar Global Technology ETF units.
How to buy Australian Primary Hemp units | A$23.73
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares Global Quality Leaders (Currency Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Australian Primary Hemp units | A$88.25
Steps to owning and managing ETFS ROBO Global Robotics and Automation ETF units.
How to buy Australian Primary Hemp units | A$16
Steps to owning and managing ETFS FANG+ ETF units.
How to buy Australian Primary Hemp units | A$74.89
Steps to owning and managing ETFS S&P Biotech ETF units.
How to buy Australian Primary Hemp units | A$50.91
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Reliance India Nifty 50 ETF units.
How to buy Australian Primary Hemp units | A$9.43
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares India Quality ETF units.
Ask an Expert