How to buy Australian Dairy Nutritionals shares
Own Australian Dairy Nutritionals shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Australian Dairy Nutritionals Group is a packaged foods business based in Australia. Australian Dairy Nutritionals shares (AHF) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Australian Dairy Nutritionals has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $22.5 million.
How to buy shares in Australian Dairy Nutritionals
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Australian Dairy Nutritionals. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: AHF. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Australian Dairy Nutritionals reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.067, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Australian Dairy Nutritionals. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
- Australian Dairy Nutritionals key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Australian Dairy Nutritionals stock a buy or sell?
- Australian Dairy Nutritionals performance over time
- Australian Dairy Nutritionals's financials
- How volatile are Australian Dairy Nutritionals shares?
- Does Australian Dairy Nutritionals pay a dividend?
- Have Australian Dairy Nutritionals shares ever split?
- Other common questions
How has coronavirus impacted Australian Dairy Nutritionals's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, Australian Dairy Nutritionals's share price has had significant negative movement.
Its last market close was $0.067, which is 22.99% down on its pre-crash value of $0.087 and 3.08% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.065.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of Australian Dairy Nutritionals shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $684.21 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $705.26.
Australian Dairy Nutritionals share priceUse our graph to track the performance of AHF stocks over time.
Australian Dairy Nutritionals shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.061 - $0.125|
|50-day moving average||$0.065|
|200-day moving average||$0.072|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.013|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Australian Dairy Nutritionals stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Australian Dairy Nutritionals price performance over time
|1 week (2021-01-11)||4.69%|
|1 month (2020-12-18)||-6.94%|
|3 months (2020-10-16)||-1.47%|
|6 months (2020-07-17)||0%|
|1 year (2020-01-17)||-31.63%|
|2 years (2019-01-18)||-46.40%|
|3 years (2018-01-18)||-46.40%|
|5 years (2016-01-18)||-76.07%|
Australian Dairy Nutritionals financials
|Revenue TTM||$22.5 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$5.1 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-6.32%|
|Return on equity TTM||-22.58%|
|Market capitalisation||$24.1 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Australian Dairy Nutritionals share dividends
We're not expecting Australian Dairy Nutritionals to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Australian Dairy Nutritionals's shares ever split?
Australian Dairy Nutritionals's shares were split on a 1:5 basis on 20 October 2014. So if you had owned 5 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Australian Dairy Nutritionals shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 400% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Australian Dairy Nutritionals shares which in turn could have impacted Australian Dairy Nutritionals's share price.
Australian Dairy Nutritionals share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Australian Dairy Nutritionals's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.061 up to $0.125. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Australian Dairy Nutritionals's is 0.2771. This would suggest that Australian Dairy Nutritionals's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Australian Dairy Nutritionals overview
Australian Dairy Nutritionals Group operates as an integrated dairy producer in Australia. It operates through Dairy Farms and Dairy Processing segments. The Dairy Farms segment owns and operates dairy farms and dairy livestock. The Dairy Processing segment processes and sells dairy products that include milk, yoghurt, cream, and butter. It sells its products through home delivery, supermarkets, and foodservice and niche retailers. The company is based in Brisbane, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Australian Dairy Nutritionals units | A$51.7
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Australian Fixed Interest Index ETF units.
How to buy Australian Dairy Nutritionals units | A$52.97
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Ethically Conscious Global Aggregate Bond Index (Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Australian Dairy Nutritionals units | A$102.29
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Morningstar Global Technology ETF units.
How to buy Australian Dairy Nutritionals units | A$23.73
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares Global Quality Leaders (Currency Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Australian Dairy Nutritionals units | A$88.25
Steps to owning and managing ETFS ROBO Global Robotics and Automation ETF units.
How to buy Australian Dairy Nutritionals units | A$16
Steps to owning and managing ETFS FANG+ ETF units.
How to buy Australian Dairy Nutritionals units | A$74.89
Steps to owning and managing ETFS S&P Biotech ETF units.
How to buy Australian Dairy Nutritionals units | A$50.91
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Reliance India Nifty 50 ETF units.
How to buy Australian Dairy Nutritionals units | A$9.43
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares India Quality ETF units.
Ask an Expert