How to buy Australian Dairy Nutritionals (AHF) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Australian Dairy Nutritionals shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Australian Dairy Nutritionals is a packaged foods business based in Australia. Australian Dairy Nutritionals shares (AHF) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian dollars. Australian Dairy Nutritionals has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $18.5 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Australian Dairy Nutritionals
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the ASX. Our table can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, such as your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Australian Dairy Nutritionals. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: AHF. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Australian Dairy Nutritionals reaches your desired price. Look into dollar-cost averaging to spread out your risk, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Australian Dairy Nutritionals. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock and the business performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Australian Dairy Nutritionals key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Australian Dairy Nutritionals stock a buy or sell?
- Australian Dairy Nutritionals performance over time
- Australian Dairy Nutritionals's financials
- How volatile are Australian Dairy Nutritionals shares?
- Does Australian Dairy Nutritionals pay a dividend?
- Have Australian Dairy Nutritionals shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Australian Dairy Nutritionals stock price (ASX:AHF)Use our graph to track the performance of AHF stocks over time.
Australian Dairy Nutritionals shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.045 - $0.105|
|50-day moving average||$0.0663|
|200-day moving average||$0.0605|
|Dividend yield||$0 (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.01|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Australian Dairy Nutritionals stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. However, this is not a recommendation. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Australian Dairy Nutritionals price performance over time
|1 week (2022-06-17)||14.49%|
|1 month (2022-05-27)||25.40%|
|3 months (2022-03-28)||23.44%|
|6 months (2021-12-24)||27.42%|
|1 year (2021-06-28)||58.00%|
|2 years (2020-06-26)||14.49%|
|3 years (2019-06-28)||-50.63%|
|5 years (2017-06-26)||-39.23%|
Australian Dairy Nutritionals financials
|Revenue TTM||$18.5 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$4.4 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-8.5%|
|Return on equity TTM||-9.33%|
|Market capitalisation||$37.9 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Australian Dairy Nutritionals share dividends
We're not expecting Australian Dairy Nutritionals to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Australian Dairy Nutritionals's shares ever split?
Australian Dairy Nutritionals's shares were split on 7 January 2010.
Australian Dairy Nutritionals share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Australian Dairy Nutritionals's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.045 up to $0.105. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta measures a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Australian Dairy Nutritionals's is 0.0925. This would suggest that Australian Dairy Nutritionals's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Australian Dairy Nutritionals overview
Australian Dairy Nutritionals Group operates as an integrated dairy producer in Australia. The company operates through Dairy Farms and Dairy Processing segments. The Dairy Farms segment owns and operates dairy farms and dairy livestock; and engages in the production and sale of fresh raw milk for conversion to milk and milk products. The Dairy Processing segment processes and sells dairy products that include milk, yoghurt, cream, and butter. It sells its products through supermarkets, home delivery, and foodservice and niche retailers. The company offers its products under the Camperdown Dairy, The Collective, and Future Milk brands. Australian Dairy Nutritionals Group is based in Port Melbourne, Australia.
Stocks similar to Australian Dairy Nutritionals
Australian Dairy Nutritionals in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Nexgen Energy (NXG) shares
Steps to owning and managing Nexgen Energy shares.
How to buy Keypath Education (KED) shares
Steps to owning and managing Keypath Education shares.
What are green bonds and how do they impact the world?
If you want to directly fund climate solutions a green bond is a great place to start. Here is how they work.
5 best ways to invest money in Australia in 2022
What's the best way to invest money in Australia? Find out about robo advisors, index funds, cryptocurrency and more in this guide.
How to buy EBR Systems (EBR) shares
Steps to owning and managing EBR Systems shares.
How to buy 5E Advanced Materials (5EA) shares
Steps to owning and managing 5E Advanced Materials shares.
How to buy Leo lithium shares
Steps to owning and managing Leo lithium shares.
How to buy Besra Gold (BEZ) shares
Steps to owning and managing Besra Gold shares.
How to buy The Lottery Corporation (TLC) shares
Steps to owning and managing The Lottery Corporation shares.
How to buy BSP Financial Group (BFL) shares
Steps to owning and managing Endeavour Group shares.
Ask an Expert