How to buy Australian Bauxite shares | A$0.11
Own Australian Bauxite shares in just a few minutes.
Australian Bauxite Limited is an aluminum business based in Australia. Australian Bauxite shares (ABX) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.11 – an increase of 10% over the previous week. Australian Bauxite has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $127,000.
How to buy shares in Australian Bauxite
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Australian Bauxite. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: ABX. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Australian Bauxite reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.11, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Australian Bauxite. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
How has coronavirus impacted Australian Bauxite's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, Australian Bauxite's share price has had significant positive movement.
Its last market close was $0.11, which is 0.00% up on its pre-crash value of $0.11 and 57.14% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.07.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of Australian Bauxite shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $781.82 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $1,000.00.
Australian Bauxite share priceUse our graph to track the performance of ABX stocks over time.
Australian Bauxite shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.11|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.079 - AUDA$0.135|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.1031|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.0972|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.016|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Australian Bauxite stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Australian Bauxite price performance over time
|1 week (2020-09-22)||10.00%|
|1 month (2020-08-28)||4.76%|
|3 months (2020-06-29)||-4.35%|
|6 months (2020-03-27)||32.53%|
|1 year (2019-09-27)||4.76%|
|2 years (2018-09-28)||-4.35%|
|3 years (2017-09-29)||-24.14%|
|5 years (2015-09-29)||-51.11%|
Australian Bauxite financials
|Gross profit TTM||$2.2 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-6.28%|
|Return on equity TTM||-12.28%|
|Market capitalisation||$16.5 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Australian Bauxite share dividends
We're not expecting Australian Bauxite to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Australian Bauxite share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Australian Bauxite's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.079 up to $0.135. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Australian Bauxite's is 0.9398. This would suggest that Australian Bauxite's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Australian Bauxite overview
Australian Bauxite Limited engages in the exploration, development, and production of bauxite resources in Australia. It holds interests in 10 bauxite tenements covering an area of approximately 700 square kilometers located in New South Wales, Queensland, and Tasmania; and Bald Hill bauxite mine project at Campbell Town in northern Tasmania. The company was incorporated in 2009 and is based in Sydney, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert