How to buy AuStar Gold shares
Own AuStar Gold shares in just a few minutes.
AuStar Gold Limited is a gold business based in Australia. AuStar Gold shares (AUL) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. AuStar Gold has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $5.4 million.
How to buy shares in AuStar Gold
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for AuStar Gold. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: AUL. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until AuStar Gold reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $N/A, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of AuStar Gold. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
AuStar Gold share priceUse our graph to track the performance of AUL stocks over time.
AuStar Gold shares at a glance
|52-week range||AUDA$0.002 - AUDA$0.46|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.285|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.2536|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.004|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy AuStar Gold stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
AuStar Gold financials
|Revenue TTM||$5.4 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$-2,234,844|
|Return on assets TTM||-111.71%|
|Return on equity TTM||-223.93%|
|Market capitalisation||$14.2 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
AuStar Gold share dividends
We're not expecting AuStar Gold to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have AuStar Gold's shares ever split?
AuStar Gold's shares were split on a 1:100 basis on 2 December 2019. So if you had owned 100 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your AuStar Gold shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 9900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for AuStar Gold shares which in turn could have impacted AuStar Gold's share price.
AuStar Gold share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, AuStar Gold's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.002 up to $0.46. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while AuStar Gold's is 0.3976. This would suggest that AuStar Gold's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
AuStar Gold overview
AuStar Gold Limited engages in the exploration of gold mines in Australia. Its flagship property is the Morning Star gold project located in Melbourne, Victoria. The company was formerly known as Mantle Mining Corporation Limited and changed its name to AuStar Gold Limited in December 2017. AuStar Gold Limited was incorporated in 2003 and is based in Woods Point, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert