How to buy AusQuest (AQD) shares
Learn how to easily invest in AusQuest shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
AusQuest Limited is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. AusQuest shares (AQD) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. AusQuest has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $1 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in AusQuest
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for AusQuest. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: AQD. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until AusQuest reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of AusQuest. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
AusQuest stock price (ASX:AQD)Use our graph to track the performance of AQD stocks over time.
AusQuest shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.014 - $0.03|
|50-day moving average||$0.0181|
|200-day moving average||$0.0202|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.002|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy AusQuest stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
AusQuest price performance over time
|1 week (2021-10-12)||12.50%|
|1 month (2021-09-20)||5.88%|
|3 months (2021-07-20)||-10.00%|
|6 months (2021-04-20)||-12.20%|
|1 year (2020-10-19)||-33.33%|
|2 years (2019-10-18)||38.46%|
|3 years (2018-10-19)||-37.93%|
|Revenue TTM||$1 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$1 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-15.27%|
|Return on equity TTM||-19.13%|
|Market capitalisation||$14 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
AusQuest share dividends
We're not expecting AusQuest to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
AusQuest share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, AusQuest's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.014 up to $0.03. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while AusQuest's is 0.7963. This would suggest that AusQuest's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
AusQuest Limited explores and evaluates mineral resources in Australia and Peru. The company explores for copper, iron oxide, gold, zinc, and nickel deposits. It holds approximately 5,500km² of exploration title within Australia, which includes 5,000km² within Western Australia and 500km² within Queensland. AusQuest Limited was incorporated in 2000 and is based in Ardross, Australia.
Stocks similar to AusQuest
AusQuest in the news
AUSQUEST : LOS OTROS PORPHYRY COPPER PROJECT IN PERU CLEARED FOR DRILLING
Quite a few insiders invested in AusQuest Limited (ASX:AQD) last year which is positive news for shareholders
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Why is the a2 Milk (A2M) share price on a high?
Shares in the trans-Tasman dairy company are down 55% over the last 12 months.
Why has the Bank of Queensland (BOQ) share price stumbled?
Shares in the Brisbane-based lender have risen nearly 60% in the last 12 months.
How to invest in the Tissue Repair IPO
Everything we know about the Tissue Repair IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Illuvium (ILV) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Illuvium (ILV) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
What is weighing down the Westpac share price today?
Westpac shares are up 43% over the past 12 months.
16 stocks to watch following Sydney’s “freedom day”
Airports, travel agents and pubs are set to soar post lockdown, but should share investors look beyond immediate short-term wins?
Why is the IAG share price on a high today?
Shares in the insurer are up just 10% in the last 12 months.
How to invest in the Nimy Resources IPO
Everything we know about the Nimy Resources IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
Why the EML Payments share price is plunging today
The payment services company’s shares are up 16% in the last year.
How to invest in the Parabellum Resources IPO
Everything we know about the Parabellum Resources IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
Ask an Expert