How to buy Ausmex Mining Group shares
Own Ausmex Mining Group shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Ausmex Mining Group Limited is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Ausmex Mining Group shares (AMG) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Ausmex Mining Group has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $1 million..
How to buy shares in Ausmex Mining Group
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Ausmex Mining Group. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: AMG. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Ausmex Mining Group reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.045, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Ausmex Mining Group. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
How has coronavirus impacted Ausmex Mining Group's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, Ausmex Mining Group's share price has had significant negative movement.
Its last market close was $0.045, which is 4.26% down on its pre-crash value of $0.047 and 73.08% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.026.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of Ausmex Mining Group shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $634.92 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $714.29.
Ausmex Mining Group share priceUse our graph to track the performance of AMG stocks over time.
Ausmex Mining Group shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.026 - $0.11|
|50-day moving average||$0.0489|
|200-day moving average||$0.0405|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.015|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Ausmex Mining Group stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Ausmex Mining Group price performance over time
|1 week (2021-01-12)||-25.00%|
|1 month (2020-12-18)||-11.76%|
|3 months (2020-10-19)||-8.16%|
|6 months (2020-07-17)||50.00%|
|1 year (2020-01-17)||-35.71%|
|2 years (2019-01-18)||-21.05%|
|3 years (2018-01-19)||-40.00%|
|5 years (2016-01-15)||N/A|
Ausmex Mining Group financials
|Revenue TTM||$1 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$1 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-50.87%|
|Return on equity TTM||-109.84%|
|Market capitalisation||$21.6 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Ausmex Mining Group share dividends
We're not expecting Ausmex Mining Group to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Ausmex Mining Group share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Ausmex Mining Group's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.026 up to $0.11. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Ausmex Mining Group's is 0.8901. This would suggest that Ausmex Mining Group's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Ausmex Mining Group overview
Ausmex Mining Group Limited operates as a mineral exploration company in Australia. It explores for copper, gold, and cobalt deposits. The company owns interests in the Evening Star project consisting of three mining leases located to the southeast of Cloncurry; Gilded Rose project located to the east-southeast of Cloncurry; and Mt Freda project located to the southeast of Cloncurry, Queensland. It also owns interests in the Burra projects located in South Australia. The company is based in Sydney, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Ausmex Mining Group units | A$51.76
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Australian Fixed Interest Index ETF units.
How to buy Ausmex Mining Group units | A$52.85
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Ethically Conscious Global Aggregate Bond Index (Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Ausmex Mining Group units | A$102.44
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Morningstar Global Technology ETF units.
How to buy Ausmex Mining Group units | A$23.63
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares Global Quality Leaders (Currency Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Ausmex Mining Group units | A$87.77
Steps to owning and managing ETFS ROBO Global Robotics and Automation ETF units.
How to buy Ausmex Mining Group units | A$15.95
Steps to owning and managing ETFS FANG+ ETF units.
How to buy Ausmex Mining Group units | A$74.8
Steps to owning and managing ETFS S&P Biotech ETF units.
How to buy Ausmex Mining Group units | A$50.64
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Reliance India Nifty 50 ETF units.
How to buy Ausmex Mining Group units | A$9.36
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares India Quality ETF units.
Ask an Expert