How to buy AusCann Group shares
Own AusCann Group shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
AusCann Group Holdings Ltd is a drug manufacturers-specialty & generic business based in Australia. AusCann Group shares (AC8) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. AusCann Group has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $1.3 million.
How to buy shares in AusCann Group
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for AusCann Group. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: AC8. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until AusCann Group reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of AusCann Group. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
AusCann Group share priceUse our graph to track the performance of AC8 stocks over time.
AusCann Group shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.125 - $0.3|
|50-day moving average||$0.1638|
|200-day moving average||$0.1632|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.025|
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy AusCann Group stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
AusCann Group price performance over time
|1 month (2021-03-12)||6.67%|
AusCann Group financials
|Revenue TTM||$1.3 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$-1,498,952|
|Return on assets TTM||-14.3%|
|Return on equity TTM||-24.1%|
|Market capitalisation||$44.4 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
AusCann Group share dividends
We're not expecting AusCann Group to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have AusCann Group's shares ever split?
AusCann Group's shares were split on a 1:100 basis on 14 December 2010. So if you had owned 100 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your AusCann Group shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 9900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for AusCann Group shares which in turn could have impacted AusCann Group's share price.
AusCann Group share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, AusCann Group's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.125 up to $0.3. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while AusCann Group's is 1.5442. This would suggest that AusCann Group's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
AusCann Group overview
AusCann Group Holdings Ltd, a pharmaceutical company, researches, develops, cultivates, produces, and distributes cannabinoid-based pharmaceuticals in Australia and internationally. It offers hard-shell capsules using Neuvis technology for the treatment of chronic neuropathic pain. The company is based in West Perth, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Robinhood stock from Australia
Robinhood is set to go public as soon as June. Here's what you need to do to buy in from Australia.
How to build a DIY Raspberry Pi arcade machine for retro gaming
We explain everything you need to make your own retro arcade machine, built around the super-flexible Raspberry Pi.
How to buy Zebit shares
Steps to owning and managing Zebit shares.
How to buy CleanSpace shares
Steps to owning and managing CleanSpace shares.
How to buy Benz Mining shares
Steps to owning and managing Benz Mining shares.
How to buy Top Shelf International shares
Steps to owning and managing Top Shelf International shares.
How to buy Stride shares
Steps to owning and managing K12 Inc shares from Australia.
How to buy 2U shares
Steps to owning and managing 2U Inc shares from Australia.
How to buy Chegg shares
Steps to owning and managing Chegg Inc shares from Australia.
Ask an Expert