We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Aurumin Limited is an other business based in Australia. Aurumin shares (AUN) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Aurumin has a market cap (total outstanding shares value) of $20.7 million.
How to buy shares in Aurumin
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Aurumin. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: AUN. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Aurumin reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Aurumin. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
Aurumin share priceUse our graph to track the performance of AUN stocks over time.
Aurumin shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.225 - $0.37|
|50-day moving average||$0.2476|
|200-day moving average||$0.2591|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$0.09|
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Aurumin stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
|Gross profit TTM||$0|
|Return on assets TTM||-55.84%|
|Return on equity TTM||0%|
|Market capitalisation||$20.7 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Aurumin share dividends
We're not expecting Aurumin to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Aurumin Limited explores for gold properties. The company primarily focuses on exploring the Mt Dimer project consisting of approximately 290 square kilometers of tenements, which include 11 granted and 5 applications; and Mount Palmer project comprising 136 square kilometers of tenements that cover 5 granted and 2 applications located in Western Australia. The company was incorporated in 2020 and is based in Subiaco, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert