How to buy Aurora Property Buy-Write Income shares
Own Aurora Property Buy-Write Income shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Aurora Property Buy-Write Income Trust is an asset management business based in Australia. Aurora Property Buy-Write Income shares (AUP) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Aurora Property Buy-Write Income has a market cap (total outstanding shares value) of $6.1 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Aurora Property Buy-Write Income
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Aurora Property Buy-Write Income. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: AUP. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Aurora Property Buy-Write Income reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Aurora Property Buy-Write Income. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Aurora Property Buy-Write Income key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Aurora Property Buy-Write Income stock a buy or sell?
- Aurora Property Buy-Write Income performance over time
- Aurora Property Buy-Write Income's financials
- How volatile are Aurora Property Buy-Write Income shares?
- Does Aurora Property Buy-Write Income pay a dividend?
- Other common questions
Aurora Property Buy-Write Income share priceUse our graph to track the performance of AUP stocks over time.
Aurora Property Buy-Write Income shares at a glance
|52-week range||$2.99 - $6.31|
|50-day moving average||$3.1376|
|200-day moving average||$3.0738|
|Dividend yield||$0.072 (2.41%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$0.156|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Aurora Property Buy-Write Income stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Aurora Property Buy-Write Income price performance over time
|1 week (2021-06-11)||2.99|
|1 month (2021-05-21)||2.99|
|3 months (2021-03-19)||2.99|
|6 months (2020-12-21)||2.99|
|1 year (2020-06-19)||2.99|
|2 years (2019-06-21)||66.11%|
|3 years (2018-06-21)||-5.68%|
|5 years (2016-06-21)||-48.27%|
Aurora Property Buy-Write Income financials
|Operating margin TTM||105.83%|
|Gross profit TTM||$-5,276,979|
|Return on assets TTM||-35.79%|
|Return on equity TTM||-63.74%|
|Market capitalisation||$6.1 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Aurora Property Buy-Write Income share dividends
Dividend payout ratio: 2.68% of net profits
Recently Aurora Property Buy-Write Income has paid out, on average, around 2.68% of net profits as dividends. That has enabled analysts to estimate a "forward annual dividend yield" of 4.91% of the current stock value. This means that over a year, based on recent payouts (which are sadly no guarantee of future payouts), Aurora Property Buy-Write Income shareholders could enjoy a 4.91% return on their shares, in the form of dividend payments. In Aurora Property Buy-Write Income's case, that would currently equate to about A$0.072 per share.
While Aurora Property Buy-Write Income's payout ratio might seem low, this can signify that Aurora Property Buy-Write Income is investing more in its future growth.
The latest dividend was paid out to all shareholders who bought their shares by 27 June 2019 (the "ex-dividend date").
Aurora Property Buy-Write Income share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Aurora Property Buy-Write Income's shares have ranged in value from as little as $2.99 up to $6.31. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Aurora Property Buy-Write Income's is 0.3975. This would suggest that Aurora Property Buy-Write Income's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Aurora Property Buy-Write Income overview
Aurora Property Buy-Write Income Trust is an open ended equity mutual fund launched by Aurora Funds Management Limited. The fund is managed by Barclays Capital, Inc. The fund invests in the public equity markets of Australia. It employs put and call option strategy to hedge its risk. The fund benchmarks the portfolio of its investments against S&P/ASX 300 Property Trust Index. Aurora Property Buy-Write Income Trust was formed on 27 July 2007 and is domiciled in Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Staple items worth a splurge and how you can grab a cheeky 30% off all of them
We've got a cheeky 30% off at THE ICONIC so here are the staple items worth a splurge because the savings are too damn good.
THE ICONIC x Finder: Huge 30% off sale + 5 things to shop right now
THE ICONIC's massive sale is exclusive to Finder members and applies to over 40,000 must-have items.
Why the BHP, Rio and FMG share prices are rising
Shares in mining giants BHP, Rio Tinto and Fortescue Metals have climbed between 10%-16% in the last 6 months.
Finder Daily Deals: The 5 best Prime Day deals in Australia today
Today's best Finder Daily deals include: $1,000 off Dell gaming laptops, 30% off kids toys, win $10,000 with Optus.
eBay EOFY sales: Best deals from Apple, KitchenAid and more
Score up to 65% off best-selling products with these top end of financial year offers.
Thinking about teeth aligners? Here’s how to make them more affordable
SPONSORED: Perfect teeth could be in closer reach than you think.
Your first look at the Billie Eilish x Air Jordan 1 sneaker collab
Featuring Billie's signature shade, here's what you need to know if you want to cop these kicks.
Amazon Prime Day 2021: Don’t miss these deals on 21 June
Amazon Prime Day is returning to Australia in the first half of 2021. Here are six online deals you need to know about.
How to buy TitanSwap (TITAN) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the TitanSwap (TITAN) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Ask an Expert