How to buy Aurora Labs (A3D) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Aurora Labs shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Aurora Labs Limited is a specialty industrial machinery business based in Australia. Aurora Labs shares (A3D) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Aurora Labs has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $171,618. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Aurora Labs
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Aurora Labs. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: A3D. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Aurora Labs reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Aurora Labs. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
Aurora Labs stock price (ASX:A3D)Use our graph to track the performance of A3D stocks over time.
Aurora Labs shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.066 - $0.22|
|50-day moving average||$0.1439|
|200-day moving average||$0.1054|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.031|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Aurora Labs stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Aurora Labs price performance over time
|1 week (2021-10-18)||4.00%|
|1 month (2021-09-24)||-13.33%|
|3 months (2021-07-23)||91.18%|
|6 months (2021-04-23)||18.18%|
|1 year (2020-10-23)||64.56%|
|2 years (2019-10-25)||-56.67%|
|3 years (2018-10-25)||-82.07%|
|5 years (2016-10-25)||-87.62%|
Aurora Labs financials
|Gross profit TTM||$147,674|
|Return on assets TTM||-81.97%|
|Return on equity TTM||-158.21%|
|Market capitalisation||$19.9 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Aurora Labs share dividends
We're not expecting Aurora Labs to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Aurora Labs share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Aurora Labs's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.066 up to $0.22. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Aurora Labs's is 0.2757. This would suggest that Aurora Labs's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Aurora Labs overview
Aurora Labs Limited engages in the design, development, and commercialization of 3D metal printers, powders, and digital parts and its related intellectual property. The company develops industrial grade 3D metal printers. It operates in Australia, Europe, Canada, South America, the United States, and East Asia. Aurora Labs Limited was incorporated in 2014 and is based in Canning Vale, Australia.
Stocks similar to Aurora Labs
Aurora Labs in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy BITO ETF units | $39.51
Steps to owning and managing ProShares Bitcoin Strategy ETF units.
Why is the AMP share price looking up today?
Shares in the wealth management giant have been largely stable in the last 6 months.
How to invest in the Judo Capital Holdings IPO
Everything we know about the Judo Capital Holdings IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Alloggio Group IPO
Everything we know about the Alloggio Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Larvotto Resources IPO
Everything we know about the Larvotto Resources IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Vulcan Steel IPO
Everything we know about the Vulcan Steel IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Artrya IPO
Everything we know about the Artrya IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the 8 Au IPO
Everything we know about the 8 Au IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Radiopharm Theranostics IPO
Everything we know about the Radiopharm Theranostics IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
What has prompted the rebound in the Kogan share price?
The online retailer’s shares have lost more than half their value in the last 12 months.
Ask an Expert