How to buy Auroch Minerals (AOU) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Auroch Minerals shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Auroch Minerals Limited is a gold business based in Australia. Auroch Minerals shares (AOU) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Auroch Minerals has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $40,584. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Auroch Minerals
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Auroch Minerals. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: AOU. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Auroch Minerals reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Auroch Minerals. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
Auroch Minerals stock price (ASX:AOU)Use our graph to track the performance of AOU stocks over time.
Auroch Minerals shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.12 - $0.32|
|50-day moving average||$0.1649|
|200-day moving average||$0.1925|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.008|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Auroch Minerals stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Auroch Minerals price performance over time
|1 week (2021-11-26)||-4.17%|
|1 month (2021-11-04)||-28.13%|
|3 months (2021-09-03)||-37.84%|
|6 months (2021-06-04)||-39.47%|
|1 year (2020-12-04)||-25.81%|
|2 years (2019-12-03)||53.33%|
|3 years (2018-12-03)||43.75%|
|5 years (2016-12-02)||-23.33%|
Auroch Minerals financials
|Gross profit TTM||$40,584|
|Return on assets TTM||-7.42%|
|Return on equity TTM||-12.7%|
|Market capitalisation||$42.3 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Auroch Minerals share dividends
We're not expecting Auroch Minerals to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Auroch Minerals share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Auroch Minerals's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.12 up to $0.32. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Auroch Minerals's is 1.2158. This would suggest that Auroch Minerals's shares are a little bit more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a slightly higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Auroch Minerals overview
Auroch Minerals Limited explores for and develops mineral properties. It explores for copper, cobalt, nickel, gold, and zinc ores. The company holds a 100% interest in Arden, Bonaventura, and Torrens East Copper projects located in South Australia. It also owns a 100% interest in Saints Nickel and Leinster Nickel projects situated in Western Australia. The company was formerly known as Auroch Minerals NL and changed its name to Auroch Minerals Limited in March 2016. Auroch Minerals Limited was incorporated in 2011 and is based in West Perth, Australia.
Stocks similar to Auroch Minerals
Auroch Minerals in the news
Auroch Minerals : Application for quotation of securities - AOU
Auroch Minerals : Amended Appendix 5B
Auroch Minerals : GROUND IP SURVEY UNDERWAY AT NEPEAN
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Where to watch ER online in Australia
The emergency room is no place for the faint of heart.
Hands-on Binance tutorial for beginners (2021/22)
We run through how you buy and trade cryptocurrencies on the Binance exchange.
Ethereum within 2% of new all-time-high price as another global brand adopts NFTs
The past 7 days have seen ETH iron out its recent volatility-induced losses.
Bitcoin’s stagnation is alarming and could be followed by more bearish price action
The last 30-days have seen BTC register substantial losses of over 10%.
Australia’s best weekend deals for December 3, 2021
Australia's best weekend deals include 50% off at BCF, half-price ASICS shoes at Foot Locker, 80% off hot fashion at Nasty Gal.
Finder Daily Deals: The 7 best deals in Australia today
Today's best online deals include: $130 off Philips air fryers, $250 off Apple AirPods Max, 50% off at Myer.
What’s the last day you can shop online for Christmas? Retail cut-off dates
Here are the Christmas delivery cut-off dates for 50 major Australian retailers.
Kayo Sports for $2.50 a month: Grab this limited deal here
Kayo Sports, Australia's leading sports streaming platform, is offering a ridiculous deal for a short time.
Alphabet (GOOGL) share price, company profile and news
Steps to owning and managing Alphabet shares from in Australia.
Ask an Expert