How to buy Auris Minerals shares
Own Auris Minerals shares in just a few minutes.
Auris Minerals Limited is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Auris Minerals shares (AUR) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. and has a market cap (total outstanding shares value) of $47 million.
How to buy shares in Auris Minerals
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Auris Minerals. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: AUR. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Auris Minerals reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $N/A, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Auris Minerals. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
Auris Minerals share priceUse our graph to track the performance of AUR stocks over time.
Auris Minerals shares at a glance
|52-week range||AUDA$0.011 - AUDA$0.14|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.1086|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.0529|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.005|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Auris Minerals stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Auris Minerals financials
|Operating margin TTM||2910.09%|
|Gross profit TTM||$99,396|
|Return on assets TTM||-4.57%|
|Return on equity TTM||-6.63%|
|Market capitalisation||$47 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Auris Minerals share dividends
We're not expecting Auris Minerals to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Auris Minerals's shares ever split?
Auris Minerals's shares were split on a 1:5 basis on 19 March 2017. So if you had owned 5 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Auris Minerals shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 400% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Auris Minerals shares which in turn could have impacted Auris Minerals's share price.
Auris Minerals share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Auris Minerals's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.011 up to $0.14. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Auris Minerals's is 2.0404. This would suggest that Auris Minerals's shares are significantly more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent a higher risk.
Auris Minerals overview
Auris Minerals Limited engages in the exploration of mineral tenements in Western Australia. It primarily focuses on exploring the Bryah Basin copper-gold exploration portfolio covering an area of 1,520 square kilometers in sevenproject areas, including Forrest, Cashman, Feather Cap,Horseshoe Well, Milgun, Morck Well, and Doolgunna. The company was formerly known as RNI NL and changed its name to Auris Minerals Limited in May 2017. Auris Minerals Limited is based in West Perth, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert