How to buy Aura Energy shares | A$0.004
Own Aura Energy shares in just a few minutes.
Aura Energy Limited is an uranium business based in Australia. Aura Energy shares (AEE) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.004 – the same closing value as a week prior. Aura Energy has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $302,195.
How to buy shares in Aura Energy
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Aura Energy. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: AEE. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Aura Energy reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.004, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Aura Energy. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
How has coronavirus impacted Aura Energy's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, Aura Energy's share price has had significant negative movement.
Its last market close was $0.004, which is 20.00% down on its pre-crash value of $0.005 and 100.00% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.002.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of Aura Energy shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $600.00 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $800.00.
Aura Energy share priceUse our graph to track the performance of AEE stocks over time.
Aura Energy shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.004|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.002 - AUDA$0.01|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.004|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.0039|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.003|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Aura Energy stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Aura Energy price performance over time
|1 week (2020-09-21)||0.004|
|1 month (2020-08-28)||0.004|
|3 months (2020-06-26)||0.004|
|6 months (2020-03-27)||33.33%|
|1 year (2019-09-27)||-55.56%|
|2 years (2018-09-28)||-80.95%|
|3 years (2017-09-27)||-84.00%|
|5 years (2015-09-24)||N/A|
Aura Energy financials
|Gross profit TTM||$32,293|
|Return on assets TTM||-5.81%|
|Return on equity TTM||-13.86%|
|Market capitalisation||$10.2 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Aura Energy share dividends
We're not expecting Aura Energy to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Aura Energy share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Aura Energy's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.002 up to $0.01. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Aura Energy's is 1.6572. This would suggest that Aura Energy's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Aura Energy overview
Aura Energy Limited, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the exploration, development, and evaluation of mineral properties in Sweden and Mauritania. The company owns 100% interests in the Tiris uranium project covering an area of 390 square kilometers located in Mauritania; and the Häggån vanadium project located in Sweden. It also holds interest in the Tasiast South gold property covering an area of 175 square kilometers in Mauritania. Aura Energy Limited was incorporated in 2005 and is based in Windsor, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert