How to buy AuMake International shares | A$0.088
Own AuMake International shares in just a few minutes.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
AuMake International Limited is a department stores business based in Australia. AuMake International shares (AU8) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.088 – an increase of 3.53% over the previous week. AuMake International has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $61.3 million.
How to buy shares in AuMake International
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for AuMake International. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: AU8. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until AuMake International reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.088, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of AuMake International. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
- AuMake International key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is AuMake International stock a buy or sell?
- AuMake International performance over time
- AuMake International's financials
- How volatile are AuMake International shares?
- Does AuMake International pay a dividend?
- Have AuMake International shares ever split?
- Other common questions
How has coronavirus impacted AuMake International's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, AuMake International's share price has had significant positive movement.
Its last market close was $0.088, which is 12.50% up on its pre-crash value of $0.077 and 175.00% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.032.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of AuMake International shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $404.76 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $1,047.62.
AuMake International share priceUse our graph to track the performance of AU8 stocks over time.
AuMake International shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.088|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.032 - AUDA$0.145|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.0758|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.061|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.028|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy AuMake International stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
AuMake International price performance over time
|1 week (2020-10-16)||3.53%|
|1 month (2020-09-24)||14.29%|
|3 months (2020-07-24)||62.96%|
|6 months (2020-04-24)||51.72%|
|1 year (2019-10-24)||-23.48%|
|2 years (2018-10-24)||-66.15%|
|3 years (2017-10-24)||-45.00%|
|5 years (2015-10-23)||-99.33%|
AuMake International financials
|Revenue TTM||$61.3 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$26.6 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-8.33%|
|Return on equity TTM||-30.41%|
|Market capitalisation||$29.9 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
AuMake International share dividends
We're not expecting AuMake International to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have AuMake International's shares ever split?
AuMake International's shares were split on a 1:6 basis on 13 September 2017. So if you had owned 6 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your AuMake International shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 500% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for AuMake International shares which in turn could have impacted AuMake International's share price.
AuMake International share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, AuMake International's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.032 up to $0.145. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while AuMake International's is 2.5657. This would suggest that AuMake International's shares are significantly more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent a higher risk.
AuMake International overview
AuMake International Limited operates as a specialist retailer in Australia and New Zealand. It offers healthcare supplements and food; skin and body care products, and cosmetics; dairy products and baby food, including infant formula; and wool and leather products to Chinese consumers through its stores. It operates 15 stores, including 5 stores under the AuMake name; 8 stores under the Broadway name; and 2 stores under the Kiwi-Buy name. The company also operates online e-commerce stores. Aumake International Limited has strategic partnership with Jiezhou Technology Co, Ltd to develops new online platform. AuMake International Limited is based in Sydney, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Where to buy Xbox One racing wheels online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox One racing wheels online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox One consoles online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox One consoles online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox One chargers online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox One chargers online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox One cables online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox One cables online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 remotes online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 remotes online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 racing wheels online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 racing wheels online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 headsets online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 headsets online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 gamepads & standard controllers online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 gamepads & standard controllers online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 drums online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 drums online in Australia.
Ask an Expert