How to buy AuKing Mining (AKN) shares
Learn how to easily invest in AuKing Mining shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
AuKing Mining Limited is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. AuKing Mining shares (AKN) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. AuKing Mining has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $582,308. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in AuKing Mining
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for AuKing Mining. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: AKN. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until AuKing Mining reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of AuKing Mining. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
AuKing Mining stock price (ASX:AKN)Use our graph to track the performance of AKN stocks over time.
AuKing Mining shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.002 - $0.4|
|50-day moving average||$0.2115|
|200-day moving average||$0.2568|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.218|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy AuKing Mining stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
AuKing Mining price performance over time
|1 week (2021-10-20)||0.245|
|1 month (2021-09-28)||32.43%|
|3 months (2021-07-28)||48.48%|
|6 months (2021-04-28)||-38.75%|
|1 year (2020-10-27)||-38.75%|
|2 years (2019-10-25)||-38.75%|
|3 years (2018-10-24)||inf%|
|5 years (2016-10-26)||-84.69%|
AuKing Mining financials
|Gross profit TTM||$-224,933|
|Return on assets TTM||-24.98%|
|Return on equity TTM||-116.86%|
|Market capitalisation||$14.5 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
AuKing Mining share dividends
We're not expecting AuKing Mining to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have AuKing Mining's shares ever split?
AuKing Mining's shares were split on a 1:200 basis on 24 May 2021. So if you had owned 200 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your AuKing Mining shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 19900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for AuKing Mining shares which in turn could have impacted AuKing Mining's share price.
AuKing Mining share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, AuKing Mining's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.002 up to $0.4. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while AuKing Mining's is -0.6162. This would suggest that AuKing Mining's shares have been inversely-correlated to the average (for this exchange) – so when the broader market trended up or down, AuKing Mining has bucked the trend.
AuKing Mining overview
AuKing Mining Limited, an early stage exploration company, acquires, explores for, and develops mineral projects in Australia. It primarily focuses on exploring copper, gold, and other base metals. The company has an agreement to earn up to 75% interest in the Koongie Park copper/zinc project situated in the south-eastern Kimberley Region of northern Western Australia. The company was formerly known as Chinalco Yunnan Copper Resources Limited and changed its name to AuKing Mining Limited in May 2017. AuKing Mining Limited was incorporated in 1995 and is headquartered in Brisbane, Australia.
Stocks similar to AuKing Mining
AuKing Mining in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy BITO ETF units | $40.06
Steps to owning and managing ProShares Bitcoin Strategy ETF units.
Why is the AMP share price looking up today?
Shares in the wealth management giant have been largely stable in the last 6 months.
How to invest in the Judo Capital Holdings IPO
Everything we know about the Judo Capital Holdings IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Alloggio Group IPO
Everything we know about the Alloggio Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Larvotto Resources IPO
Everything we know about the Larvotto Resources IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Vulcan Steel IPO
Everything we know about the Vulcan Steel IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Artrya IPO
Everything we know about the Artrya IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the 8 Au IPO
Everything we know about the 8 Au IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Radiopharm Theranostics IPO
Everything we know about the Radiopharm Theranostics IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
What has prompted the rebound in the Kogan share price?
The online retailer’s shares have lost more than half their value in the last 12 months.
Ask an Expert