How to buy AuKing Mining shares | A$0.002
Own AuKing Mining shares in just a few minutes.
AuKing Mining Limited is a copper business based in Australia. AuKing Mining shares (AKN) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.002 – the same closing value as a week prior. AuKing Mining has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $9,476.
How to buy shares in AuKing Mining
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for AuKing Mining. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: AKN. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until AuKing Mining reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.002, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of AuKing Mining. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
How has coronavirus impacted AuKing Mining's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, AuKing Mining's share price has had significant positive movement.
Its last market close was $0.002, which is 0.00% up on its pre-crash value of $0.002 and 0.00% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.002.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of AuKing Mining shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $1,000.00 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $1,000.00.
AuKing Mining share priceUse our graph to track the performance of AKN stocks over time.
AuKing Mining shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.002|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.002 - AUDA$0.002|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.002|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.002|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.001|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy AuKing Mining stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
AuKing Mining price performance over time
|1 week (2020-09-11)||0.002|
|1 month (2020-08-18)||0.002|
|3 months (2020-06-18)||0.002|
|6 months (2020-03-18)||0.002|
|1 year (2019-09-17)||0.002|
|2 years (2018-09-14)||N/A|
|3 years (2017-09-14)||N/A|
|5 years (2015-09-18)||-88.89%|
AuKing Mining financials
|Gross profit TTM||$-37,896|
|Return on assets TTM||-372.75%|
|Return on equity TTM||0%|
|Market capitalisation||$1.9 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
AuKing Mining share dividends
We're not expecting AuKing Mining to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have AuKing Mining's shares ever split?
AuKing Mining's shares were split on 8 September 2009.
AuKing Mining share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, AuKing Mining's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.002 up to $0.002. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while AuKing Mining's is 0.5922. This would suggest that AuKing Mining's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
AuKing Mining overview
AuKing Mining Limited acquires, explores for, and develops mineral projects in Australia and internationally. It primarily focuses on exploring copper, gold, and other base metals. The company was formerly known as Chinalco Yunnan Copper Resources Limited and changed its name to AuKing Mining Limited in May 2017. AuKing Mining Limited was incorporated in 1995 and is headquartered in Brisbane, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert