How to buy Audio Pixels shares
Own Audio Pixels shares in just a few minutes.
Aspire Mining Limited is a coking coal business based in Australia. Audio Pixels shares (AKM) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. and has a market cap (total outstanding shares value) of $39.1 million.
How to buy shares in Audio Pixels
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Audio Pixels. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: AKM. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Audio Pixels reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $N/A, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Audio Pixels. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
Audio Pixels share priceUse our graph to track the performance of AKM stocks over time.
Audio Pixels shares at a glance
|52-week range||AUDA$0.056 - AUDA$0.19|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.0821|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.0785|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.002|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Audio Pixels stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Audio Pixels financials
|Operating margin TTM||6406.44%|
|Gross profit TTM||$-1,053,330|
|Return on assets TTM||-5.25%|
|Return on equity TTM||-8.58%|
|Market capitalisation||$39.1 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Audio Pixels share dividends
We're not expecting Audio Pixels to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Audio Pixels's shares ever split?
Audio Pixels's shares were split on a 1:10 basis on 2 December 2019. So if you had owned 10 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Audio Pixels shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Audio Pixels shares which in turn could have impacted Audio Pixels's share price.
Audio Pixels share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Audio Pixels's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.056 up to $0.19. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Audio Pixels's is 0.1398. This would suggest that Audio Pixels's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Audio Pixels overview
Aspire Mining Limited engages in the exploration and development of metallurgical coal assets in Mongolia. The company primarily holds a 100% interest in the Ovoot coking coal project located in Northern Mongolia. It also holds a 90% interest in the Nuurstei coking coal project, as well as builds and operates rail from the town of Erdenet to the Ovoot Coking Coal Railway in northern Mongolia. Aspire Mining Limited is based in Perth, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert