How to buy Auctus Alternative Investments shares
Own Auctus Alternative Investments shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Auctus Investment Group Limited is an asset management business based in Australia. Auctus Alternative Investments shares (AVC) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Auctus Alternative Investments has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $2.5 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Auctus Alternative Investments
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Auctus Alternative Investments. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: AVC. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Auctus Alternative Investments reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Auctus Alternative Investments. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Auctus Alternative Investments key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Auctus Alternative Investments stock a buy or sell?
- Auctus Alternative Investments performance over time
- Auctus Alternative Investments's financials
- How volatile are Auctus Alternative Investments shares?
- Does Auctus Alternative Investments pay a dividend?
- Have Auctus Alternative Investments shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Auctus Alternative Investments share priceUse our graph to track the performance of AVC stocks over time.
Auctus Alternative Investments shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.18 - $1.19|
|50-day moving average||$1.0722|
|200-day moving average||$0.8675|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$0.049|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Auctus Alternative Investments stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Auctus Alternative Investments price performance over time
|1 week (2021-06-08)||1.08|
|1 month (2021-05-14)||-1.82%|
|3 months (2021-03-15)||11.34%|
|6 months (2020-12-15)||80.00%|
|1 year (2020-06-15)||369.57%|
|2 years (2019-06-14)||242.86%|
|3 years (2018-06-15)||-74.88%|
|5 years (2016-06-15)||-82.00%|
Auctus Alternative Investments financials
|Revenue TTM||$2.5 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$1.3 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-23.26%|
|Return on equity TTM||-53.03%|
|Market capitalisation||$67 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Auctus Alternative Investments share dividends
We're not expecting Auctus Alternative Investments to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Auctus Alternative Investments's shares ever split?
Auctus Alternative Investments's shares were split on a 1:10 basis on 2 December 2018. So if you had owned 10 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Auctus Alternative Investments shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Auctus Alternative Investments shares which in turn could have impacted Auctus Alternative Investments's share price.
Auctus Alternative Investments share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Auctus Alternative Investments's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.18 up to $1.19. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Auctus Alternative Investments's is 0.6418. This would suggest that Auctus Alternative Investments's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Auctus Alternative Investments overview
Auctus Investment Group Limited previously known as Yonder and Beyond Group Limited is a private equity, and venture capital firm specializing in expansion stage, mid-market, growth sectors, real estate, debt funds and infrastructure. The firm typically invests in global technology, Fintech, Proptech and Frontier Tech (Blockchain, Robotics, Drones, Artificial Intelligence and Virtual Reality) healthcare, education and energy infrastructure. It prefers to invest globally. The firm prefer to invest between $10 million to $50 million. Auctus Investment Group Limited was founded in 2011 and is based in Melbourne, Australia, with additional office New York, New York.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Staple items worth a splurge and how you can grab a cheeky 30% off all of them
We've got a cheeky 30% off at THE ICONIC so here are the staple items worth a splurge because the savings are too damn good.
THE ICONIC x Finder: Huge 30% off sale + 5 things to shop right now
THE ICONIC's massive sale is exclusive to Finder members and applies to over 40,000 must-have items.
Why the BHP, Rio and FMG share prices are rising
Shares in mining giants BHP, Rio Tinto and Fortescue Metals have climbed between 10%-16% in the last 6 months.
Finder Daily Deals: The 5 best online deals in Australia today
Today's best Finder Daily deals include: $1,000 off Dell gaming laptops, 30% off kids toys, win $10,000 with Optus.
eBay EOFY sales: Best deals from Apple, KitchenAid and more
Score up to 65% off best-selling products with these top end of financial year offers.
Thinking about teeth aligners? Here’s how to make them more affordable
SPONSORED: Perfect teeth could be in closer reach than you think.
Your first look at the Billie Eilish x Air Jordan 1 sneaker collab
Featuring Billie's signature shade, here's what you need to know if you want to cop these kicks.
Amazon Prime Day 2021: Don’t miss these deals on 21 June
Amazon Prime Day is returning to Australia in the first half of 2021. Here are six online deals you need to know about.
How to buy TitanSwap (TITAN) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the TitanSwap (TITAN) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Ask an Expert