How to buy Auctus Alternative Investments (AVC) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Auctus Alternative Investments shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Auctus Investment Group Limited is an asset management business based in Australia. Auctus Alternative Investments shares (AVC) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Auctus Alternative Investments has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $8.4 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Auctus Alternative Investments
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Auctus Alternative Investments. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: AVC. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Auctus Alternative Investments reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Auctus Alternative Investments. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Auctus Alternative Investments key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Auctus Alternative Investments stock a buy or sell?
- Auctus Alternative Investments performance over time
- Are Auctus Alternative Investments shares over-valued?
- Auctus Alternative Investments's financials
- How volatile are Auctus Alternative Investments shares?
- Does Auctus Alternative Investments pay a dividend?
- Have Auctus Alternative Investments shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Auctus Alternative Investments stock price (ASX:AVC)Use our graph to track the performance of AVC stocks over time.
Auctus Alternative Investments shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.54 - $1.35|
|50-day moving average||$1.2508|
|200-day moving average||$1.1177|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$0.023|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Auctus Alternative Investments stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Auctus Alternative Investments price performance over time
|1 week (2021-11-26)||1.3|
|1 month (2021-11-04)||8.33%|
|3 months (2021-09-03)||9.24%|
|6 months (2021-06-04)||25.00%|
|1 year (2020-12-04)||132.14%|
|2 years (2019-12-03)||381.48%|
|3 years (2018-12-03)||160.00%|
|5 years (2016-12-02)||-82.19%|
Is Auctus Alternative Investments under- or over-valued?
Valuing Auctus Alternative Investments stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Auctus Alternative Investments's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Auctus Alternative Investments's P/E ratio
Auctus Alternative Investments's current share price divided by its per-share earnings (EPS) over a 12-month period gives a "trailing price/earnings ratio" of roughly 57x. In other words, Auctus Alternative Investments shares trade at around 57x recent earnings.
That's relatively high compared to, say, the P/E ratio for the ASX over the 12 months to December 2019 (32.14). The high P/E ratio could mean that investors are optimistic about the outlook for the shares or simply that they're over-valued.
Auctus Alternative Investments's EBITDA
Auctus Alternative Investments's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $2.5 million (£0.0 million).
The EBITDA is a measure of a Auctus Alternative Investments's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
Auctus Alternative Investments financials
|Revenue TTM||$8.4 million|
|Operating margin TTM||28.33%|
|Gross profit TTM||$7.6 million|
|Return on assets TTM||8.22%|
|Return on equity TTM||10.88%|
|Market capitalisation||$100.8 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Auctus Alternative Investments share dividends
We're not expecting Auctus Alternative Investments to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Auctus Alternative Investments's shares ever split?
Auctus Alternative Investments's shares were split on a 1:10 basis on 2 December 2018. So if you had owned 10 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Auctus Alternative Investments shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Auctus Alternative Investments shares which in turn could have impacted Auctus Alternative Investments's share price.
Auctus Alternative Investments share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Auctus Alternative Investments's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.54 up to $1.35. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Auctus Alternative Investments's is 0.7644. This would suggest that Auctus Alternative Investments's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Auctus Alternative Investments overview
Auctus Investment Group Limited previously known as Yonder and Beyond Group Limited is a private equity, and venture capital firm specializing in expansion stage, mid-market, growth sectors, real estate, debt funds and infrastructure. The firm typically invests in global technology, Fintech, Proptech and Frontier Tech (Blockchain, Robotics, Drones, Artificial Intelligence and Virtual Reality) healthcare, education and energy infrastructure. It prefers to invest globally. The firm prefer to invest between $10 million to $50 million. Auctus Investment Group Limited was founded in 2011 and is based in Melbourne, Australia, with additional office New York, New York.
Stocks similar to Auctus Alternative Investments
Auctus Alternative Investments in the news
Auctus Investment : Application for quotation of securities - AVC
Auctus Investment : Notification regarding unquoted securities - AVC
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Where to watch ER online in Australia
The emergency room is no place for the faint of heart.
Hands-on Binance tutorial for beginners (2021/22)
We run through how you buy and trade cryptocurrencies on the Binance exchange.
Ethereum within 2% of new all-time-high price as another global brand adopts NFTs
The past 7 days have seen ETH iron out its recent volatility-induced losses.
Bitcoin’s stagnation is alarming and could be followed by more bearish price action
The last 30-days have seen BTC register substantial losses of over 10%.
Australia’s best weekend deals for December 3, 2021
Australia's best weekend deals include 50% off at BCF, half-price ASICS shoes at Foot Locker, 80% off hot fashion at Nasty Gal.
Finder Daily Deals: The 7 best deals in Australia today
Today's best online deals include: $130 off Philips air fryers, $250 off Apple AirPods Max, 50% off at Myer.
What’s the last day you can shop online for Christmas? Retail cut-off dates
Here are the Christmas delivery cut-off dates for 50 major Australian retailers.
Kayo Sports for $2.50 a month: Grab this limited deal here
Kayo Sports, Australia's leading sports streaming platform, is offering a ridiculous deal for a short time.
Alphabet (GOOGL) share price, company profile and news
Steps to owning and managing Alphabet shares from in Australia.
Ask an Expert