How to buy Auctus Alternative Investments shares
Own Auctus Alternative Investments shares in just a few minutes.
Auctus Investment Group Limited is an asset management business based in Australia. Auctus Alternative Investments shares (AVC) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Auctus Alternative Investments has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $2.2 million.
How to buy shares in Auctus Alternative Investments
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Auctus Alternative Investments. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: AVC. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Auctus Alternative Investments reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $N/A, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Auctus Alternative Investments. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Auctus Alternative Investments key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Auctus Alternative Investments stock a buy or sell?
- Auctus Alternative Investments performance over time
- Are Auctus Alternative Investments shares over-valued?
- Auctus Alternative Investments's financials
- How volatile are Auctus Alternative Investments shares?
- Does Auctus Alternative Investments pay a dividend?
- Have Auctus Alternative Investments shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Auctus Alternative Investments share priceUse our graph to track the performance of AVC stocks over time.
Auctus Alternative Investments shares at a glance
|52-week range||AUDA$0.145 - AUDA$0.475|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.4288|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.2814|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$0.049|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Auctus Alternative Investments stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Is Auctus Alternative Investments under- or over-valued?
Valuing Auctus Alternative Investments stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Auctus Alternative Investments's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Auctus Alternative Investments's P/E ratio
Auctus Alternative Investments's current share price divided by its per-share earnings (EPS) over a 12-month period gives a "trailing price/earnings ratio" of roughly 3x. In other words, Auctus Alternative Investments shares trade at around 3x recent earnings.
That's relatively low compared to, say, the P/E ratio for the ASX over the 12 months to December 2019 (32.14). The low P/E ratio could mean that investors are pessimistic about the outlook for the shares or simply that they're under-valued.
Auctus Alternative Investments financials
|Revenue TTM||$2.2 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$1.3 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-22.99%|
|Return on equity TTM||-49.4%|
|Market capitalisation||$25.3 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Auctus Alternative Investments share dividends
We're not expecting Auctus Alternative Investments to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Auctus Alternative Investments's shares ever split?
Auctus Alternative Investments's shares were split on a 1:10 basis on 2 December 2018. So if you had owned 10 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Auctus Alternative Investments shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Auctus Alternative Investments shares which in turn could have impacted Auctus Alternative Investments's share price.
Auctus Alternative Investments share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Auctus Alternative Investments's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.145 up to $0.475. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Auctus Alternative Investments's is 0.15. This would suggest that Auctus Alternative Investments's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Auctus Alternative Investments overview
Auctus Investment Group Limited previously known as Yonder and Beyond Group Limited is a private equity, and venture capital firm specializing in expansion stage, growth sectors, real estate, debt funds and infrastructure. The firm typically invests in global technology, Fintech, Proptech and Frontier Tech (Blockchain, Robotics, Drones, Artificial Intelligence and Virtual Reality). It prefer to invest globally. The firm prefer to invest between $5 million to $50 million. Auctus Investment Group Limited was founded in 2011 and is based in Melbourne, Australia, with additional office New York, New York.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert