How to buy Atlas Pearls shares
Own Atlas Pearls shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Atlas Pearls Ltd is a luxury goods business based in Australia. Atlas Pearls shares (ATP) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Atlas Pearls has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $12.8 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Atlas Pearls
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Atlas Pearls. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: ATP. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Atlas Pearls reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Atlas Pearls. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
Atlas Pearls share priceUse our graph to track the performance of ATP stocks over time.
Atlas Pearls shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.005 - $0.02|
|50-day moving average||$0.0167|
|200-day moving average||$0.0137|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.008|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Atlas Pearls stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Atlas Pearls price performance over time
|1 week (2021-06-11)||20.00%|
|1 month (2021-05-19)||-10.00%|
|3 months (2021-03-18)||50.00%|
|6 months (2020-12-18)||63.64%|
|1 year (2020-06-18)||260.00%|
|2 years (2019-06-18)||50.00%|
|3 years (2018-06-18)||-28.00%|
|5 years (2016-06-17)||-50.00%|
Atlas Pearls financials
|Revenue TTM||$12.8 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$2.8 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-10.49%|
|Return on equity TTM||-57.79%|
|Market capitalisation||$6.4 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Atlas Pearls share dividends
We're not expecting Atlas Pearls to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Atlas Pearls's shares ever split?
Atlas Pearls's shares were split on 5 March 2009.
Atlas Pearls share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Atlas Pearls's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.005 up to $0.02. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Atlas Pearls's is 0.6855. This would suggest that Atlas Pearls's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Atlas Pearls overview
Atlas Pearls Ltd produces and supplies south sea pearls in Australia, Indonesia, and internationally. The company operates through Wholesale Loose Pearl and Jewellery segments. It owns and operates silver and white pearl farms. The company also manufactures and sells pearl jewelry and related products. In addition, it operates retail stores in Perth and Bali. The company was formerly known as Atlas Pearls and Perfumes Limited and changed its name to Atlas Pearls Ltd in December 2017. Atlas Pearls Ltd was incorporated in 1987 and is based in Subiaco, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
THE ICONIC x Finder: Huge 30% off sale + 5 things to shop right now
THE ICONIC's massive sale is exclusive to Finder members and applies to over 40,000 must-have items.
Why the BHP, Rio and FMG share prices are rising
Shares in mining giants BHP, Rio Tinto and Fortescue Metals have climbed between 10%-16% in the last 6 months.
eBay EOFY sales: Best deals from Apple, KitchenAid and more
Score up to 65% off best-selling products with these top end of financial year offers.
Thinking about teeth aligners? Here’s how to make them more affordable
SPONSORED: Perfect teeth could be in closer reach than you think.
Your first look at the Billie Eilish x Air Jordan 1 sneaker collab
Featuring Billie's signature shade, here's what you need to know if you want to cop these kicks.
Amazon Prime Day 2021: Don’t miss these deals on 21 June
Amazon Prime Day is returning to Australia in the first half of 2021. Here are six online deals you need to know about.
How to buy TitanSwap (TITAN) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the TitanSwap (TITAN) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Canterbury Bulldogs vs St George Illawarra Dragons NRL: Start time and watch free
The one-win Bulldogs return after a bye, hopefully refreshed and ready to meet the Dragons.
NSW first home owners tax reform offers 25K grants
First home buyers in NSW could be given up to $25,000 towards their first home purchase – find out if you're eligible.
24 PlayStation 5 consoles are up for grabs this long weekend
eBay is giving away 24 PlayStation 5 prize packs this long weekend - here's how to enter.
Ask an Expert