How to buy Atlas Pearls shares | A$0.008
Own Atlas Pearls shares in just a few minutes.
Atlas Pearls Ltd is a luxury goods business based in Australia. Atlas Pearls shares (ATP) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.008 – the same closing value as a week prior. Atlas Pearls has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $13.7 million.
How to buy shares in Atlas Pearls
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Atlas Pearls. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: ATP. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Atlas Pearls reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.008, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Atlas Pearls. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
How has coronavirus impacted Atlas Pearls's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, Atlas Pearls's share price has had significant positive movement.
Its last market close was $0.008, which is 0.00% up on its pre-crash value of $0.008 and 33.33% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.006.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of Atlas Pearls shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $750.00 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $1,000.00.
Atlas Pearls share priceUse our graph to track the performance of ATP stocks over time.
Atlas Pearls shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.008|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.005 - AUDA$0.011|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.0074|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.0064|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.008|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Atlas Pearls stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Atlas Pearls price performance over time
|1 week (2020-09-14)||-11.11%|
|1 month (2020-08-21)||14.29%|
|3 months (2020-06-21)||N/A|
|6 months (2020-03-23)||33.33%|
|1 year (2019-09-21)||N/A|
|2 years (2018-09-21)||N/A|
|3 years (2017-09-21)||N/A|
|5 years (2015-09-21)||N/A|
Atlas Pearls financials
|Revenue TTM||$13.7 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$2.8 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-7.39%|
|Return on equity TTM||-45.44%|
|Market capitalisation||$3.4 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Atlas Pearls share dividends
We're not expecting Atlas Pearls to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Atlas Pearls's shares ever split?
Atlas Pearls's shares were split on 5 March 2009.
Atlas Pearls share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Atlas Pearls's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.005 up to $0.011. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Atlas Pearls's is 0.5295. This would suggest that Atlas Pearls's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Atlas Pearls overview
Atlas Pearls Ltd produces and supplies south sea pearls in Australia, Indonesia, and internationally. The company operates through Wholesale Loose Pearl and Jewellery segments. It owns and operates silver and white pearl farms. The company also manufactures and sells pearl jewelry and related products. In addition, it operates retail stores in Perth and Bali. The company was formerly known as Atlas Pearls and Perfumes Limited and changed its name to Atlas Pearls Ltd in December 2017. Atlas Pearls Ltd was founded in 1987 and is based in Claremont, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert