How to buy AstiVita shares
Own AstiVita shares in just a few minutes.
AstiVita Limited is a furnishings, fixtures & appliances business based in Australia. AstiVita shares (AIR) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. AstiVita has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $4.3 million.
How to buy shares in AstiVita
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for AstiVita. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: AIR. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until AstiVita reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $N/A, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of AstiVita. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
AstiVita share priceUse our graph to track the performance of AIR stocks over time.
AstiVita shares at a glance
|52-week range||AUDA$0.57 - AUDA$0.95|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.825|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.7873|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.042|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy AstiVita stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
|Revenue TTM||$4.3 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$-540,000|
|Return on assets TTM||-20.56%|
|Return on equity TTM||-134.58%|
|Market capitalisation||$15.2 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
AstiVita share dividends
We're not expecting AstiVita to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have AstiVita's shares ever split?
AstiVita's shares were split on a 1:4 basis on 11 June 2019. So if you had owned 4 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your AstiVita shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 300% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for AstiVita shares which in turn could have impacted AstiVita's share price.
AstiVita share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, AstiVita's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.57 up to $0.95. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while AstiVita's is -0.4. This would suggest that AstiVita's shares have been inversely-correlated to the average (for this exchange) – so when the broader market trended up or down, AstiVita has bucked the trend.
AstiVita Limited imports and distributes household, consumer, appliances, and renewable energy products in Australia. The company offers bathroom products, photovoltaic panels, and other household and consumer goods products. It also provides beauty products; and health and wellness products, such as air purifiers, oil diffusers, foam cushion, laptop table, Bluetooth scales, infrared thermometer, and sleeping pads, as well as sunscreen lotion and wand massagers. The company was formerly known as AstiVita Renewables Limited and changed its name to AstiVita Limited in December 2013. AstiVita Limited was founded in 2004 and is based in Rocklea, Australia. AstiVita Limited operates as a subsidiary of RAINROSE PTY LTD
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert