How to buy AssetOwl (AO1) shares
Learn how to easily invest in AssetOwl shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
AssetOwl Limited is a software-application business based in Australia. AssetOwl shares (AO1) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. AssetOwl has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $64,916. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in AssetOwl
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for AssetOwl. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: AO1. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until AssetOwl reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of AssetOwl. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
AssetOwl stock price (ASX:AO1)Use our graph to track the performance of AO1 stocks over time.
AssetOwl shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.005 - $0.016|
|50-day moving average||$0.0057|
|200-day moving average||$0.0067|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.003|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy AssetOwl stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
AssetOwl price performance over time
|1 week (2021-10-12)||0.005|
|1 month (2021-09-17)||-16.67%|
|3 months (2021-07-19)||-28.57%|
|6 months (2021-04-19)||-28.57%|
|1 year (2020-10-19)||-28.57%|
|2 years (2019-10-18)||-37.50%|
|3 years (2018-10-19)||-73.40%|
|5 years (2016-10-19)||-99.05%|
|Gross profit TTM||$-157,092|
|Return on assets TTM||-37.44%|
|Return on equity TTM||-65.18%|
|Market capitalisation||$4.1 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
AssetOwl share dividends
We're not expecting AssetOwl to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have AssetOwl's shares ever split?
AssetOwl's shares were split on a 1:10 basis on 6 December 2016. So if you had owned 10 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your AssetOwl shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for AssetOwl shares which in turn could have impacted AssetOwl's share price.
AssetOwl share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, AssetOwl's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.005 up to $0.016. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while AssetOwl's is 2.736. This would suggest that AssetOwl's shares are significantly more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent a higher risk.
AssetOwl Limited, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the development of technology and software in Australia. It offers inspector360, photo-centric property management platform designed for residential real estate sector, which provides photographic record of the state of a property. The company also provides a cloud-based software services for real estate asset management to the residential, retail, and government property sectors. AssetOwl Limited was incorporated in 2006 and is based in Perth, Australia.
Stocks similar to AssetOwl
AssetOwl in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Why is the a2 Milk (A2M) share price on a high?
Shares in the trans-Tasman dairy company are down 55% over the last 12 months.
Why has the Bank of Queensland (BOQ) share price stumbled?
Shares in the Brisbane-based lender have risen nearly 60% in the last 12 months.
How to invest in the Tissue Repair IPO
Everything we know about the Tissue Repair IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Illuvium (ILV) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Illuvium (ILV) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
What is weighing down the Westpac share price today?
Westpac shares are up 43% over the past 12 months.
16 stocks to watch following Sydney’s “freedom day”
Airports, travel agents and pubs are set to soar post lockdown, but should share investors look beyond immediate short-term wins?
Why is the IAG share price on a high today?
Shares in the insurer are up just 10% in the last 12 months.
How to invest in the Nimy Resources IPO
Everything we know about the Nimy Resources IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
Why the EML Payments share price is plunging today
The payment services company’s shares are up 16% in the last year.
How to invest in the Parabellum Resources IPO
Everything we know about the Parabellum Resources IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
Ask an Expert