How to buy AssetOwl shares
Own AssetOwl shares in just a few minutes.
AssetOwl Limited is a software—application business based in Australia. AssetOwl shares (AO1) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. AssetOwl has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $16,437.
How to buy shares in AssetOwl
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for AssetOwl. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: AO1. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until AssetOwl reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $N/A, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of AssetOwl. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
AssetOwl share priceUse our graph to track the performance of AO1 stocks over time.
AssetOwl shares at a glance
|52-week range||AUDA$0.003 - AUDA$0.022|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.0098|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.0083|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.018|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy AssetOwl stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
|Gross profit TTM||$-171,329|
|Return on assets TTM||-29.44%|
|Return on equity TTM||-50.46%|
|Market capitalisation||$4.4 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
AssetOwl share dividends
We're not expecting AssetOwl to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have AssetOwl's shares ever split?
AssetOwl's shares were split on a 1:10 basis on 6 December 2016. So if you had owned 10 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your AssetOwl shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for AssetOwl shares which in turn could have impacted AssetOwl's share price.
AssetOwl share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, AssetOwl's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.003 up to $0.022. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while AssetOwl's is 3.2934. This would suggest that AssetOwl's shares are significantly more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent a higher risk.
AssetOwl Limited, together with its subsidiaries, operates as a technology and software development company in Australia. It provides a cloud-based software services for real estate asset management to the residential, retail, and government property sectors. The company also offers Inspector360, a photo-centric property management platform. AssetOwl Limited is based in Perth, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert