How to buy Aspermont shares | A$0.007
Own Aspermont shares in just a few minutes.
Aspermont Limited is a publishing business based in Australia. Aspermont shares (ASP) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.007 – the same closing value as a week prior. Aspermont has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $16.1 million.
How to buy shares in Aspermont
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Aspermont. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: ASP. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Aspermont reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.007, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Aspermont. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
How has coronavirus impacted Aspermont's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, Aspermont's share price has had significant negative movement.
Its last market close was $0.007, which is 36.36% down on its pre-crash value of $0.011 and 14.29% down on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.008.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of Aspermont shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $818.18 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $636.36.
Aspermont share priceUse our graph to track the performance of ASP stocks over time.
Aspermont shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.007|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.006 - AUDA$0.012|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.0072|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.0084|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.003|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Aspermont stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Aspermont price performance over time
|1 week (2020-09-21)||0.007|
|1 month (2020-08-28)||0.007|
|3 months (2020-06-26)||-22.22%|
|6 months (2020-03-27)||-12.50%|
|1 year (2019-09-27)||-36.36%|
|2 years (2018-09-28)||-30.00%|
|3 years (2017-09-28)||-30.00%|
|5 years (2015-09-28)||-30.00%|
|Revenue TTM||$16.1 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$8.9 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-15.12%|
|Return on equity TTM||-112%|
|Market capitalisation||$15.9 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Aspermont share dividends
We're not expecting Aspermont to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Aspermont's shares ever split?
Aspermont's shares were split on 21 July 2009.
Aspermont share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Aspermont's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.006 up to $0.012. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Aspermont's is 1.2343. This would suggest that Aspermont's shares are a little bit more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a slightly higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Aspermont Limited provides content services through print, digital, conferencing, and events channels in Australia, Asia, Europe, and internationally. It produces 15 in-house publications, as well as other publications in partnership with external agencies across various trade sectors, including mining, agriculture, oil and gas, and coal sectors; and develops and maintains Websites and daily news services covering various sectors, such as mining, energy, construction, and mining longwalls. The company also offers online publications that provide essential news and information directly in desktops, tablets, and smart phones, as well as print publications through tablet and mobile apps. In addition, it runs events and holds conferences. The company is based in Perth, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert