How to buy Aruma Resources shares
Own Aruma Resources shares in just a few minutes.
Aruma Resources Limited is a gold business based in Australia. Aruma Resources shares (AAJ) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Aruma Resources has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $548,990.
How to buy shares in Aruma Resources
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Aruma Resources. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: AAJ. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Aruma Resources reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $N/A, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Aruma Resources. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
Aruma Resources share priceUse our graph to track the performance of AAJ stocks over time.
Aruma Resources shares at a glance
|52-week range||AUDA$0.002 - AUDA$0.011|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.0076|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.0045|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.003|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Aruma Resources stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Aruma Resources financials
|Gross profit TTM||$503,810|
|Return on assets TTM||-44.02%|
|Return on equity TTM||-92.61%|
|Market capitalisation||$6.4 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Aruma Resources share dividends
We're not expecting Aruma Resources to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Aruma Resources share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Aruma Resources's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.002 up to $0.011. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Aruma Resources's is 1.5831. This would suggest that Aruma Resources's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Aruma Resources overview
Aruma Resources Limited operates as a gold exploration company in Australia. Its flagship property is the Slate Dam project covering approximately 83 square kilometers located in Kalgoorlie, Western Australia. The company also holds interest in the Beowulf gold project that covers an area of approximately 490 square kilometers located on the Eastern goldfields region, Western Australia; and 100% interest in the Saltwater gold project located in the Pilbara region of Western Australia. Aruma Resources Limited was incorporated in 2010 and is based in West Perth, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert