How to buy Artemis Resources shares | A$0.105
Own Artemis Resources shares in just a few minutes.
Artemis Resources Limited is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Artemis Resources shares (ARV) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.105 – an increase of 36.36% over the previous week. Artemis Resources has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $6,049.
How to buy shares in Artemis Resources
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Artemis Resources. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: ARV. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Artemis Resources reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.105, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Artemis Resources. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Artemis Resources key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Artemis Resources stock a buy or sell?
- Artemis Resources performance over time
- Artemis Resources's financials
- How volatile are Artemis Resources shares?
- Does Artemis Resources pay a dividend?
- Have Artemis Resources shares ever split?
- Other common questions
How has coronavirus impacted Artemis Resources's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, Artemis Resources's share price has had significant positive movement.
Its last market close was $0.105, which is 66.67% up on its pre-crash value of $0.035 and 600.00% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.015.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of Artemis Resources shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $551.72 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $3,620.69.
Artemis Resources share priceUse our graph to track the performance of ARV stocks over time.
Artemis Resources shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.105|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.02 - AUDA$0.1225|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.0841|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.0515|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.014|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Artemis Resources stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Artemis Resources price performance over time
|1 week (2020-09-12)||N/A|
|1 month (2020-08-21)||28.05%|
|3 months (2020-06-19)||114.29%|
|6 months (2020-03-23)||556.25%|
|1 year (2019-09-20)||228.13%|
|2 years (2018-09-21)||-47.50%|
|3 years (2017-09-21)||-44.74%|
|5 years (2015-09-21)||713.95%|
Artemis Resources financials
|Gross profit TTM||$12,127|
|Return on assets TTM||-11.2%|
|Return on equity TTM||-20.77%|
|Market capitalisation||$117.6 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Artemis Resources share dividends
We're not expecting Artemis Resources to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Artemis Resources's shares ever split?
Artemis Resources's shares were split on a 1:20 basis on 1 February 2017. So if you had owned 20 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Artemis Resources shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 1900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Artemis Resources shares which in turn could have impacted Artemis Resources's share price.
Artemis Resources share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Artemis Resources's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.02 up to $0.1225. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Artemis Resources's is 1.3861. This would suggest that Artemis Resources's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Artemis Resources overview
Artemis Resources Limited explores and develops mineral properties in Australia. The company explores for gold, cobalt, copper, nickel, zinc, palladium, platinum, rhodium, and iron ore deposits, as well as platinum group elements. It holds interests in assets covering approximately 2,600km2 located in the Pilbara region of Western Australia. Artemis Resources Limited was incorporated in 2003 and is based in West Perth, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert