How to buy Arq Group shares
Own Arq Group shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Webcentral Group Limited is an information technology services business based in Australia. Arq Group shares (ARQ) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Arq Group has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $83.6 million..
How to buy shares in Arq Group
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Arq Group. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: ARQ. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Arq Group reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.155, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Arq Group. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
Arq Group share priceUse our graph to track the performance of ARQ stocks over time.
Arq Group shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.063 - $0.47|
|50-day moving average||$0.1513|
|200-day moving average||$0.1083|
|Dividend yield||$0.08 (106.67%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.003|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Arq Group stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Arq Group price performance over time
|1 week (2021-01-15)||-67.71%|
|1 month (2020-12-23)||-59.74%|
|3 months (2020-10-23)||0%|
|6 months (2020-07-23)||55.00%|
|1 year (2020-01-23)||-57.53%|
|2 years (2019-01-23)||-91.58%|
|3 years (2018-01-23)||-95.57%|
|5 years (2016-01-22)||-92.63%|
Is Arq Group under- or over-valued?
Valuing Arq Group stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Arq Group's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Arq Group's EBITDA
Arq Group's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $7.2 million (£0.0 million).
The EBITDA is a measure of a Arq Group's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
Arq Group financials
|Revenue TTM||$83.6 million|
|Operating margin TTM||2.14%|
|Gross profit TTM||$55.9 million|
|Return on assets TTM||0.43%|
|Return on equity TTM||-47.53%|
|Market capitalisation||$9.8 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Arq Group share dividends
We're not expecting Arq Group to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Arq Group share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Arq Group's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.063 up to $0.47. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Arq Group's is 1.1767. This would suggest that Arq Group's shares are a little bit more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a slightly higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Arq Group overview
ARQ Group Limited, together with its subsidiaries, provides digital solutions worldwide. It operates through SMB Solutions and Enterprise segments. The SMB Solutions segment provides domain name registrations and renewals, Website and email hosting, and analysis, as well as Website development services. This segment also offers digital marketing solutions, such as search engine optimization, search engine advertising, and Web design services for small and medium businesses. The Enterprise segment provides cloud professional and managed services; mobile application development; and data and analytics software and professional services to Australian enterprises and government organizations. The company was formerly known as Melbourne IT Limited and changed its name to ARQ Group Limited in May 2018. ARQ Group Limited was founded in 1996 and is based in Sydney, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Arq Group units | A$51.65
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Australian Fixed Interest Index ETF units.
How to buy Arq Group units | A$52.8
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Ethically Conscious Global Aggregate Bond Index (Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Arq Group units | A$104.04
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Morningstar Global Technology ETF units.
How to buy Arq Group units | A$24.04
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares Global Quality Leaders (Currency Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Arq Group units | A$89.5
Steps to owning and managing ETFS ROBO Global Robotics and Automation ETF units.
How to buy Arq Group units | A$16.94
Steps to owning and managing ETFS FANG+ ETF units.
How to buy Arq Group units | A$73.79
Steps to owning and managing ETFS S&P Biotech ETF units.
How to buy Arq Group units | A$51.56
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Reliance India Nifty 50 ETF units.
How to buy Arq Group units | A$9.4
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares India Quality ETF units.
Ask an Expert