How to buy Arowana International (AWN) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Arowana International shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
AWN Holdings Limited is an utilities-renewable business based in Australia. Arowana International shares (AWN) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Arowana International has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $107 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Arowana International
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Arowana International. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: AWN. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Arowana International reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Arowana International. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Arowana International key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Arowana International stock a buy or sell?
- Arowana International performance over time
- Arowana International's financials
- How volatile are Arowana International shares?
- Does Arowana International pay a dividend?
- Have Arowana International shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Arowana International stock price (ASX:AWN)Use our graph to track the performance of AWN stocks over time.
Arowana International shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.25 - $1.7|
|50-day moving average||$0.8179|
|200-day moving average||$0.9212|
|Dividend yield||$0.003 (0.42%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.044|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Arowana International stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Arowana International price performance over time
|1 month (2021-06-30)||-2.94%|
|3 months (2021-04-30)||3.12%|
|2 years (2019-07-26)||inf%|
|3 years (2018-07-26)||inf%|
|5 years (2016-07-26)||inf%|
Arowana International financials
|Revenue TTM||$107 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$34.5 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-3.25%|
|Return on equity TTM||-16.68%|
|Market capitalisation||$28.1 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Arowana International share dividends
We're not expecting Arowana International to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Arowana International's shares ever split?
Arowana International's shares were split on a 1:4 basis on 15 June 2020. So if you had owned 4 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Arowana International shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 300% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Arowana International shares which in turn could have impacted Arowana International's share price.
Arowana International share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Arowana International's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.25 up to $1.7. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Arowana International's is 0.4588. This would suggest that Arowana International's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Arowana International overview
AWN Holdings Limited is a private equity and venture capital firm specializes in buyouts and turnaround investments. The firm invests in sectors including education, renewal energy, vocational & professional education, technology and software, road infrastructure services, impact investing, electric vehicles and asset management. AWN Holdings Limited was founded in 2007 and based in North Sydney Australia with additional offices in Brisbane, Australia; London, United Kingdom; Manila, Philippines; Singapore; Sydney, Australia and Tel Aviv, Israel.
Arowana International in the news
Who Has Been Buying AWN Holdings Limited (ASX:AWN) Shares?
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the X2M Connect IPO
Everything we know about the X2M Connect IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Industrial Minerals (IND.AU) shares
Steps to owning and managing Industrial Minerals shares.
How to invest in the SSH Group IPO
Everything we know about the SSH Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Iris Metals IPO
Everything we know about the Iris Metals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Li-S Energy IPO
Everything we know about the Li-S Energy IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Clarity Pharmaceuticals IPO IPO
Everything we know about the Clarity Pharmaceuticals IPO IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the TEK-Ocean Group IPO
Everything we know about the TEK-Ocean Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy HNC Coin (HNC) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Hellenic Coin (HNC) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Maro (MARO) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Maro (MARO) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Ethernity Chain (ERN) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Ethernity Chain (ERN) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Ask an Expert