How to buy Ariadne Australia (ARA) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Ariadne Australia shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Ariadne Australia Limited is an asset management business based in Australia. Ariadne Australia shares (ARA) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Ariadne Australia has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $8.7 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Ariadne Australia
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Ariadne Australia. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: ARA. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Ariadne Australia reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Ariadne Australia. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Ariadne Australia key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Ariadne Australia stock a buy or sell?
- Ariadne Australia performance over time
- Ariadne Australia's financials
- How volatile are Ariadne Australia shares?
- Does Ariadne Australia pay a dividend?
- Have Ariadne Australia shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Ariadne Australia stock price (ASX:ARA)Use our graph to track the performance of ARA stocks over time.
Ariadne Australia shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.395 - $0.57|
|50-day moving average||$0.5445|
|200-day moving average||$0.5163|
|Dividend yield||$0 (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.015|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Ariadne Australia stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Ariadne Australia price performance over time
|1 month (2021-07-02)||0.55|
|3 months (2021-05-04)||7.84%|
Is Ariadne Australia under- or over-valued?
Valuing Ariadne Australia stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Ariadne Australia's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Ariadne Australia's EBITDA
Ariadne Australia's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $1.3 million (£708,163).
The EBITDA is a measure of a Ariadne Australia's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
Ariadne Australia financials
|Revenue TTM||$8.7 million|
|Operating margin TTM||12.77%|
|Gross profit TTM||$3.3 million|
|Return on assets TTM||0.42%|
|Return on equity TTM||-1.25%|
|Market capitalisation||$106 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Ariadne Australia share dividends
We're not expecting Ariadne Australia to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Ariadne Australia's shares ever split?
Ariadne Australia's shares were split on 5 October 1999.
Ariadne Australia share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Ariadne Australia's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.395 up to $0.57. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Ariadne Australia's is 0.8151. This would suggest that Ariadne Australia's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Ariadne Australia overview
Ariadne Australia Limited operates as an investment company in Australia and New Zealand. It operates through Investments and Property segments. The company invests in securities, as well as provides financial services. It also owns and operates Orams Marine village located in Auckland, New Zealand. The company was incorporated in 1983 and is based in Sydney, Australia.
Stocks similar to Ariadne Australia
Ariadne Australia in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the X2M Connect IPO
Everything we know about the X2M Connect IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Industrial Minerals (IND.AU) shares
Steps to owning and managing Industrial Minerals shares.
How to invest in the SSH Group IPO
Everything we know about the SSH Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
Why is the CSL share price bouncing back?
Shares in biotech giant CSL are up 6% in the past year and have seen a bounceback over the last few sessions.
How to invest in the Iris Metals IPO
Everything we know about the Iris Metals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
Why is the Crown Resorts (CWN) share price sinking?
Shares in the casino operator have lost a quarter of their value from a year-high hit in May.
Today’s ASX top stocks: Damstra Holdings (DTC ↑15.5%), DDH1 (DDH ↑13.6%)
The 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Friday 23 July 2021.
How to invest in the Li-S Energy IPO
Everything we know about the Li-S Energy IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Clarity Pharmaceuticals IPO IPO
Everything we know about the Clarity Pharmaceuticals IPO IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the TEK-Ocean Group IPO
Everything we know about the TEK-Ocean Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
Ask an Expert