How to buy Ariadne Australia shares
Own Ariadne Australia shares in just a few minutes.
Ariadne Australia Limited is an asset management business based in Australia. Ariadne Australia shares (ARA) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Ariadne Australia has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $6.7 million.
How to buy shares in Ariadne Australia
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Ariadne Australia. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: ARA. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Ariadne Australia reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $N/A, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Ariadne Australia. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Ariadne Australia key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Ariadne Australia stock a buy or sell?
- Ariadne Australia performance over time
- Ariadne Australia's financials
- How volatile are Ariadne Australia shares?
- Does Ariadne Australia pay a dividend?
- Have Ariadne Australia shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Ariadne Australia share priceUse our graph to track the performance of ARA stocks over time.
Ariadne Australia shares at a glance
|52-week range||AUDA$0.38 - AUDA$0.65|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$1.5771|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.7278|
|Dividend yield||AUDA$0.02 (4.25%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.015|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Ariadne Australia stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Is Ariadne Australia under- or over-valued?
Valuing Ariadne Australia stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Ariadne Australia's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Ariadne Australia's EBITDA
Ariadne Australia's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $6.1 million.
The EBITDA is a measure of a Ariadne Australia's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
Ariadne Australia financials
|Revenue TTM||$6.7 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$3.3 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-2.55%|
|Return on equity TTM||-5.03%|
|Market capitalisation||$80.5 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Ariadne Australia share dividends
We're not expecting Ariadne Australia to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Ariadne Australia's shares ever split?
Ariadne Australia's shares were split on 5 October 1999.
Ariadne Australia share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Ariadne Australia's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.38 up to $0.65. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Ariadne Australia's is 0.712. This would suggest that Ariadne Australia's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Ariadne Australia overview
Ariadne Australia Limited operates as an investment company in Australia and New Zealand. It operates through Investments and Property segments. The company invests in securities, as well as provides financial services. It also owns and operates Orams Marine village located in Auckland, New Zealand. The company was incorporated in 1983 and is based in Sydney, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert