How to buy Argosy Minerals (AGY) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Argosy Minerals shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Argosy Minerals Limited is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Argosy Minerals shares (AGY) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Argosy Minerals has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $104,662. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Argosy Minerals
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Argosy Minerals. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: AGY. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Argosy Minerals reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Argosy Minerals. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
Argosy Minerals stock price (ASX:AGY)Use our graph to track the performance of AGY stocks over time.
Argosy Minerals shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.047 - $0.215|
|50-day moving average||$0.1721|
|200-day moving average||$0.1228|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.001|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Argosy Minerals stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Argosy Minerals price performance over time
|1 week (2021-10-08)||13.16%|
|1 month (2021-09-16)||22.86%|
|3 months (2021-07-16)||79.17%|
|6 months (2021-04-15)||115.00%|
|1 year (2020-10-15)||309.52%|
|2 years (2019-10-15)||211.59%|
|3 years (2018-10-15)||-1.96%|
|5 years (2016-10-14)||838.86%|
Argosy Minerals financials
|Gross profit TTM||$95,207|
|Return on assets TTM||-1.94%|
|Return on equity TTM||-4.42%|
|Market capitalisation||$237.6 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Argosy Minerals share dividends
We're not expecting Argosy Minerals to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Argosy Minerals share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Argosy Minerals's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.047 up to $0.215. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Argosy Minerals's is 2.1908. This would suggest that Argosy Minerals's shares are significantly more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent a higher risk.
Argosy Minerals overview
Argosy Minerals Limited engages in the exploration and development of lithium projects in Australia and the United States. The company's flagship project is Rincon lithium project that covers an area of approximately 2,794 hectares of mining concessions located within the Salar del Rincon in Salta Province, Argentina. It also holds 100% interest in the Tonopah lithium project comprises 425 claims covering an area of approximately 34.25 square kilometers located in the Big Smokey Valley region in Nevada, the United States. The company was incorporated in 2010 and is headquartered in Perth, Australia.
Stocks similar to Argosy Minerals
Argosy Minerals in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Why is the RIO share price lagging other miners today?
Shares in mining giant Rio Tinto are up just 7% in the last 12 months.
How to invest in the Rocketboots IPO
Everything we know about the Rocketboots IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Winsome Resources IPO
Everything we know about the Winsome Resources IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
Adore Beauty discount codes October 2021 | Up to 35% off: Clearance Sale
Get up to 35% off from these Adore Beauty discount codes, Australia’s leading online-only beauty and cosmetics store offering great products for men and women.
Why is the a2 Milk (A2M) share price on a high?
Shares in the trans-Tasman dairy company are down 55% over the last 12 months.
Why has the Bank of Queensland (BOQ) share price stumbled?
Shares in the Brisbane-based lender have risen nearly 60% in the last 12 months.
How to invest in the Tissue Repair IPO
Everything we know about the Tissue Repair IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Illuvium (ILV) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Illuvium (ILV) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
What is weighing down the Westpac share price today?
Westpac shares are up 43% over the past 12 months.
16 stocks to watch following Sydney’s “freedom day”
Airports, travel agents and pubs are set to soar post lockdown, but should share investors look beyond immediate short-term wins?
Ask an Expert